Current Affairs Today 11th May 2018 PDF:
Download today’s current affairs and daily current affairs capsule of May 11th May 2018.
Download Current affairs 2018 PDF
Download Static GK Capsule PDF
- Government of India has signed two agreements with Panama – one in the field of agriculture and the other on exemption of visas for holders of diplomatic and official passports.
- Indian economy is estimated to grow at 7.4% in 2018-19 as per the recent projections from International Monetary Fund. It is likely to grow at 7.8% in 2019-20 as per IMF.
- India has sent second consignment of relief for displace rohingyas under its operation insaaniyat.
- Vijay Prahar exercise of the Indian army conducted by South western command of Indian army concluded in Rajasthan.
- USA has withdrawn from the strategic Iran nuclear deal signed in 2015.
- 15th finance commission sets up expert advisory council headed by N K Singh which will advise government of India on matters related to terms of reference.
- Minister of External Affairs has visited Myanmar on a 2-day official visit.