Current Affairs Today 07th April 2018 PDF:
Download today’s current affairs and daily current affairs of April 07th 2018
Download Current affairs 2018 PDF
Download Static GK Capsule PDF
- Sanjita Chanu wins Gold and Deepal Lather (India’s Youngest Medal Winner) wins Bronze in the weight lifting category at the Commonwealth games being held in Gold Coast, Australia
- Himanta Biswas Sarma has been elected as the President of Badminton Association of India
- Reserve Bank of India constituted a committee to provide opinion and feasibility on introduction of fiat currency in the country
- Central Board of Direct Taxes has constituted a 5-member committee headed by Pragya Shay Saksena to examine taxation aspects related to HNI who are migrating abroad to other Jurisdictions
- India Korean joint search and rescue exercise “SAHYOG-HYEOBLYEOG 2018” has been conducted off the Chennai Coast
- Telecom Regulatory Authority of India is coming up with an Idea of Public Wifi Grid which aims to slash internet access cost by 90% and push Broadband proliferation in India
- Banks in India got an extended deadline for an year to meet Indian Accounting Standards set by RBI
- Global Logistics Summit organized by Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Department of Commerce and FICCI in New Delhi. Minister of Commerce and Industry – Suresh Prabhu has announced that 53 new Airports will be built in India in the next few Years
- Ministry of Railways and Coal – Piyush Goyal has launched UTTAM App for Monitoring Coal Quality in New Delhi
- As per the World Economic Situation and Prospects Report 2018 published by UN, Indian Economy is Projected to grow at 7.2% in 2018-19 and 7.4% in 2019-20
- SIDBI has committed Rs 1136 Crores to 25 VC Funds, it has invested Rs. 569 crores in 120 Startups and these Startups have generated 6515 jobs including 1184 for women.
- The Government of India, Government of Maharashtra and the World Bank signed a US$ 420 million project to help Small and Marginal farmers in the Marathwada and Vidarbha regions of Maharashtra
- Union Food Processing Minister Harsimrat Kaur Badal is going to inaugurate the second Mega Food Park in Uttarakhand at Mahuakhera Ganj in Kashipur in Udham Singh Nagar district on 8th April 2018. The food park is being set up at a cost of Rs 99.96 crore and is expected to benefit around 25,000 farmers
- The major ports in India have recorded a growth of 4.77 per cent and together handled 679.35 Million Tonnes of cargo during the period April 2017 to March 2018 as against 648.39 Million Tonnes handled during the corresponding period of previous year.
- Minister of Tribal Affairs is going to launch first ever “Van Dhan Vikas Kendra” at Bijapur, Chhattisgarh for value addition of Forest Produce.