Current Affairs Today 06th April 2018 PDF:
Download today’s current affairs and daily current affairs of April 06th 2018
Download Current affairs 2018 PDF
Download Static GK Capsule PDF
- External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj is on a 3-Day visit to Azerbaijan to attend NAM Ministerial meet. India has signed two documents with Azerbaijan for Visa Waiver for diplomatic, official and service passports holders and cooperation between diplomatic training institutes
- India, Japan and the United States held the 9th trilateral meeting at Joint Secretary, Director General, Assistant Secretary level in New Delhi Wednesday to hold consultations on regional and global issues of mutual interest.
- The Cabinet Wednesday approved the Protection of Human Rights (Amendments) Bill, 2018 for better protection and promotion of human rights in the country. The Bill proposes to include National Commission for Protection of Child Rights as deemed Member of the Commission
- Weight Lifter P. Guru Raja Wins Silver medal at the commonwealth games held at Gold Coast, Australia
- India skipper Virat Kohli holds on to his second position in the latest ICC Test Player Rankings released. Australia’s Steve Smith is placed at the top of the Ranking.
- The Government has set up an IT Grievance Redressal Mechanism to address grievances of taxpayers due to technical glitches on GST Portal.
- Reserve Bank of India in its Monetary Policy Statement announced on April 5 2018 has expected India’s economic growth rate to strengthen to 7.4 per cent in the current fiscal, from 6.6 per cent in 2017-18, as a result of the revival in investment activity.
- Monetary Policy tools remain unchanged, repo rate at 6 per cent and cash reserve ratio at 4 per cent, the reverse repo rate was kept unchanged at 5.75 per cent.
- The Reserve Bank on Thursday deferred the implementation of the Indian Accounting Standards (Ind AS) by one year. The earlier deadline for banks to switch to the Ind AS was from April 1 2018.
- India’s first gold medal at the CWG is won by world champion and CWG record holder Saikhom Mirabai Chanu.