Current Affairs Today 13th April 2018 PDF:
Download today’s current affairs and daily current affairs capsule of April 13th 2018.
Download Current affairs 2018 PDF
Download Static GK Capsule PDF
- India Government represented by Minister of Mines Narendra Singh Tomar has signed an agreement with Morocco for evaluating potential mineral resources and promoting exploration and mining.
- India and Timor-Leste has signed an agreement in the field of Public Health to promote and extend affordable health care to the citizens of Timor-Leste.
- Tejaswini Sawant has bagged Silver in women’s 50 metre rifle prone at the commonwealth games being held in Gold Coast Australia.
- Indian Space research organization has launched IRNSS-1L into space from Sriharikota.
Wrestlers Sushil Kumar in 74 Kg category and Rahul Aware in 57 Kg category have won gold medals at the commonwealth games being held in Gold Coast Australia. Indian Women Wrestler Babita Kumari won silver at the commonwealth games.
- Bhanu Pratap Sharma has been appointed as the new chief of Banks Board Bureau
- Bandhan Bank, the private sector lender, has entered the list of the top-50 most valuable companies in terms of market capitalization (m-cap).
- Kidambi Srikanth has become the first Indian Shuttler to stand World No 1 in the recently published Badminton World Federation Ranking.
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank co-financed with World Bank has approved USD 140 Million to improve rural connectivity in 5640 Villages of Madhya Pradesh
- As part of this initiative, Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion has constituted an Inter-Ministerial Board (IMB) to consider applications of Startups for claim of following incentives of the Income Tax Act 1961
- Exemption from levy of income tax on share premium received by eligible Startups under section 56 of the Act.
- 100% deduction of the profits and gains from income of Startups for three out of seven consecutive assessment years under 80 IAC of the Act.
- The Central Statistics Office (CSO), Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation has revised the Base Year of the Consumer Price Index (CPI) from 2010=100 to 2012=100 with effect from the release of indices for the month of January 2015.
- India Ranks 130th on the Index of Economic Freedom 2018 released by The Heritage Foundation, US Based Think Tank. The list is topped by Hong Kong.
- India’s first 5G lab in the country has been installed by IIT Delhi[poll id="1"]