SSC Stenographer Syllabus PDF
Staff selection commission has released the notification for the post of stenographers in various ministries/organizations in Government of India. The online application for the post of ssc stenographer was released on 20th September and ends on 18th October 2019. It is conducted in two phases, first one computer based test (CBT) and the second one skill test.
- Applicants who applied for SSC Stenographer will be called for Computer Based Test. In the Online Application, candidates have to specify the post that they applying whether it is Grade D or Grade C or both.
- Selection Commission willl shortlist the candidates based on category wise for the Skill test (Only for Qualifying) for each post. Candidates who are qualified in the steno skill test will be called for Final selection, based on the candidate merit in the Computer Based Test.
- Final Selection of the candidate and the allocation of ministries/Departments will be done based on the performance of candidates in online Test and preference of Department/post.
Download SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2019 PDF
SSC Stenographer (latest pattern mocks) – Rs. 117
SSC Stenographer Online Application :
The following link will help you regarding notifcation details & SSC Stenographer Online Application Form.
SSC Stenographer Notification Details & Apply Online
SSC Stenographer Exam Important Dates :
|Application starting Date||20 September 2019|
|Last Date of Registration||18 October 2019|
|Last date of making online/offline payment||20TH October 2019|
|Online exam dates||5th To 7th May 2020|
SSC Stenographer Free Study Material – 18000 Questions
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern
|S.no||Section Name||No. Of questions||No. Of Marks||Time duration|
Total Time Duration 2 Hours
|3||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
SSC Stenographer exam will be conducted in bilingual (English and Hindi languages).
SSC Stenographer Previous Solved Papers
SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2019 To 2020
SSC Stenographer General Awareness Syllabus
- Indian History
- Indian Culture.
- Economic Scene.
- General Polity.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research.
- Current Affairs.
- Countries, currencies and capital.
- Indian Constitution & Scientific Research.
- Important Books and Authors.
- Important days and events.
Try SSC Stenographer Free Mock
Free Online GK Tests for SSC Stenographer
SSC Stenographer Logical Reasoning and General Intelligence Syllabus
- Similarities and Differences
- Space Visualization
- Discriminating Observation
- Visual Memory
- Relationship Concepts
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Non Verbal series
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Verbal and Figure classification
- Arithmetic Number series
- Blood Relations
- arithmetic computation,
- analytical functions of abstract ideas & symbols.
SSC Stenographer English Language Syllabus
- Basic English Grammar
- Parts of Speech
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Cloze Test
- Sentence Correction
- Phrases and Idioms
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Spotting Errors
- Para jumbles
- Phrase Replacement
- Active and Passive Voice
- Comprehension Reading
- sentence structure
- Fill in the Blanks
100 Free GK tests for SSC (Download App)
SSC Stenographer Skill Test
- Based on the performance in Online Test, Candidates will be shortlisted for the Skill Test.
- Applicant appearing for the skill test will be given dictation for 10 mins in Hindi/English at speed of 80 (W.P.M) words per minute for Grade D and 100 (w.p.m) words per minute for Grade D.
|Post||Language Of sill Test||Time Duration|
|Stenographer Grade D||English||70|
|Stenographer Group C||Hindi||55|
|Stenographer Grade D||Hindi||90|
|Stenographer Group C||Hindi||75|
General Knowledge PDFs for SSC Stenographer
Download SSC Stenographer Preparation Free App