SNAP 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Symbiosis International Deemed University, Pune (SIU) has established SNAP 2021 eligibility requirements for applicants interested in taking the SNAP 2021 exam. The standard eligibility criteria for appearing in the SNAP 2021 exam are that a candidate has a minimum 50 percent aggregate in graduation. This SNAP exam eligibility criteria, however, differ according to the rules of the 15 SNAP 2021 participating institutes.
Two primary SNAP Exam Eligibility requirements are included in the SNAP 2021 Eligibility criteria. The first part of the SNAP Eligibility criteria is SNAP exam eligibility to appear in the SNAP 2021 entrance exam, and the second part is the cut offs necessary by each of the 16 Symbiosis colleges for MBA admission. The Symbiosis International University (SIU) in Pune has released the SNAP 2021 Eligibility Criterion, as well as the criteria for applying for admission to each of the 16 Symbiosis Institutes.
Every year, SIU Pune establishes SNAP Exam Eligibility prior to the SNAP exam. Aside from establishing their SNAP 2021 exam eligibility, candidates must also examine the Institute Level Eligibility Criteria for admission 2022, which may differ from the SNAP Eligibility Criteria.
Register for SNAP 2021 from here.
SNAP 2021 Eligibility Criteria
SIU Pune’s rules for SNAP Exam Eligibility 2021 comprise the SNAP exam eligibility criteria 2021 and Symbiosis institute eligibility. The following are major factors in SNAP eligibility criteria that have been shared:
- SNAP 2021 Exam Eligibility Criteria: The primary point in SNAP Eligibility criteria is that a candidate must be a graduate from any recognised/statutory University with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in order to apply for and take the SNAP exam.
- SNAP 2021 Eligibility Criteria for Symbiosis Institutes: The fact that all 16 Symbiosis institutes accept just SNAP exam scores is one of the common SNAP eligibility requirements for admission to each of the 16 Symbiosis institutes. Individual SNAP exam eligibility (for example, cut offs) and other major admission criteria may differ between the 16 Symbiosis institutes. The minimum SNAP qualifying requirement does not guarantee admission to the Symbiosis MBA programme. Some Symbiosis institutes base admission on merit and their specific admission policy.
- Specific SNAP Eligibility for Specific Programme: Different Symbiosis Institutes, such as SSSS, Pune, SIHS Pune, SCIT Pune, SITM Pune, SCMHRD Pune, and SIOM Nashik, have their unique eligibility standards, which should be reviewed on the Institute website. For example, to be admitted to the MBA Infrastructure Management programme at SCMHRD or the MBA Operations Management programme at SIOM Nashik, you must be an engineering graduate. To be eligible for an MBA at SCIT, you must have studied Mathematics in grade 12.
SNAP 2021 Eligibility Criteria: Foreign University Students
- Foreign nationals, PIOs, OCIs, and NRIs may apply for the SNAP 2021 exam.
- He/she must hold a certificate of equivalency from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). Before applying to any SIU programme, the individual must have all foreign degrees/qualifications confirmed by AIU.
- Candidates must have taken either the IELTS or the IELA and received a band 6 or a band 4, respectively.
- International candidates must have proof of residence, a copy of their visa and passport, and, in the event of a student visa, a Bonafide Certificate and Letter of Provisional Admission from the University College/Institution at the time of registration.
Institute Wise SNAP Eligibility Criteria
|Symbiosis Institute||SNAP Eligibility|
|Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM, Pune)||MBA and MBA – Innovation & Entrepreneurship
|Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development (SCMHRD, Pune)||MBA
MBA – Business Analytics
|Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB)||MBA – International Business & MBA – Agri-Business
MBA – Energy & Environment
|Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM, Bengaluru)||MBA
Learn more about SNAP 2021 Cut Off.
Check SNAP 2021 exam eligibility criteria
If you are unable to apply for MBA programmes at your desired Symbiosis institute, your SNAP exam money will not be returned. As a result, candidates must guarantee that they are eligible for the SNAP 2021 exam at Symbiosis college before paying the SNAP exam cost.
The SNAP qualifying criteria for 2021 will not guarantee MBA Program Eligibility for all Symbiosis colleges. For example, while your SNAP 2021 eligibility is 50 percent in graduation, your Institute level SNAP eligibility for SIBM Pune or SIBM Bangalore is also 50 percent, but you cannot apply for admission to SCMHRD MBA Infrastructure Management, SIOM Nashik, or SCIT unless you have an engineering degree or have passed class 12 with Mathematics.
Candidates can Join our Telegram group of MBA aspirants for quick and regular exam updates.