SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2021 for Fire Engineer Posts
The State Bank of India (SBI) has issued a regular recruitment notice for Specialist Cadre Officers to fill the position of Fire Engineer. On the official websites — bank.sbi/web/careers or sbi.co.in/web/careers — all applicants can apply for SBI SCO Recruitment 2021. The submission deadline an online application is June 28. Check SBI Fire Engineer 16 Posts 2021 notification here.
“Applicants who have already applied in response to our published advertisement between 22.12.2020 and 27.01.2021 need not apply again, and their candidature will be regarded valid for recruitment of Engineer (Fire),” the official notice stated.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2021: Vacancy details
Total No. of posts: 16
Name of the Post: Engineer (Fire)
Education qualification required:
i) B.E. (Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur OR
ii) BTech/B.E. (Safety & Fire Engineering) OR
iii) BTech/B.E. (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) OR
iv) BSc (Fire) from UGC recognised university/ AICTE approved institution or Equivalent Four-year degree in fire safety from UGC recognised university/ AICTE approved institution OR
v) Graduate from Institute of Fire Engineers (India/U.K.) OR
vi) Should have completed Divisional Officers Course from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur.
i) If you have a B.E. (Fire) from the National Fire Service College (NFSC) in Nagpur, you don’t need any additional practical experience.
ii) If you have a B.Tech (Safety & Fire Engineering)/ B.Tech (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering)/ B.Sc. (Fire) as your educational qualification: Experience as a Station Officer or comparable job in City Fire Brigade/ State Fire Service/ In-charge Fire Officer in Corporates/ Big Industrial Complexes or as a Fire Officer in State/ Central Government/ PSUs is necessary after graduation.
iii) If you have graduated from the Institute of Fire Engineers (India/U.K.) or a divisional officer’s certificate from the National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur: Experience as a Station Officer or comparable position in the City Fire Brigade/ State Fire Service/ In-charge Fire Officer in Corporates/ Big Industrial Complexes or as a Fire Officer in State/ Central Government is required.
Essential Skills required:
The candidate should be familiar with fire safety standards and state and federal government fire safety and security rules and regulations. Specific abilities are required: The candidate should be well-versed in fire prevention and protection systems such as hydrants, fire detectors, and sprinklers, among others. He or she should also be informed of the challenges of evacuation as well as the Fire Audit.
- Shortlisted candidates and interviews will be used to make the final decision for the recruitment.
1. Shortlisting: A candidate’s right to be contacted for an interview is not contingent on meeting minimal qualifications and experience. The Bank’s shortlisting committee will determine the shortlisting parameters, and an appropriate number of candidates will be shortlisted for interview, as determined by the Bank.
The Bank’s decision to call the candidates for an interview is final. In this case, no correspondence will be accepted. Candidates/aspirants who have been shortlisted will be contacted for an interview.
2. Interview: The interview will be worth a total of 100 marks. The SBI Bank will determine the qualifying marks in the interview. In this case, no correspondence will be accepted.
3. Selection merit list: The merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order only on the basis of interview scores. In the eventuality that more than one candidate meets the cut-off marks obtained (common marks at the cut-off point), the merit list will be sorted by age in descending order.
How to Apply for the SBI SCO Engineer (Fire) Posts
- SBI’s career page may be found at sbi.co.in/careers.
- Go to ‘Join SBI’ — ‘Current Openings’ for further information.
- For the Engineer-Fire position, go to the online application site.
- Start a new registration and sign up for the portal.
- Fill out the application form and upload your papers.
- Pay the money and fill out the application form.
- Print the form after downloading it.
Hope this information will be helpful for you. Stay tuned for more updates about exams.