Bank of Maharashtra Admit Card 2021 Generalist Officer Out
On its official website @bankofmaharashtra.in, the Bank of Maharashtra has announced the admit card for the written examination to be held on 14th June 2021 for the positions of Generalist Officer in Scale-II Posts. The written examination is set to take place on June 26th, 2021, with all of the necessary information printed on the admission card. Candidates who applied for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 for 150 Generalist Officer Scale-II posts can get their hall tickets by clicking on the link below. Candidates must bring a physical copy of their BOM Generalist Officer Admit Card to the examination hall.
BOM Generalist Officer Admit Card 2021
|Recruitment||Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Scale-II|
|No of Vacancy||150|
|Admit Card Release Date||14th June 2021|
|Online Examination Date||26th June 2021|
|Selection Process||Online Examination- Interview|
Bank of Maharashtra Officer Scale-II 2021 Exam Pattern
- The online examination will consist of Objective Type Questions
- A total of 150 questions will be asked for 150 marks
- Section-wise distribution of marks and time has been tabulated below
- No Negative marking
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||20||20||15 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||20||20||15 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||20||20||15 minutes|
|Professional Knowledge||90||90||75 minutes|
Bank of Maharashtra Officer Scale-II Admit Card Link
On the 14th of June 2021, BOM released the admit card for the written test on its official website; the exam is set for the 26th of June 2021. Candidates who applied for Generalist Officer Scale-II positions with the Bank of Maharashtra can now access their hall tickets via the direct link provided below, which will be available until June 26, 2021. On the admit card, look for more information about the place and time.
How to Get Your BOM Admit Card 2021
- Visit @bankofmaharashtra.in for more information
- On the homepage, select “Careers” from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
- Then select Recruitment Process>> from the drop-down menu. Current Positions>> Find out more
- You must click on ‘Call letter/Admit card’ under ‘Recruitment of Generalist Officers in Scale-II (Project 2) 2021-22′ on the new page that appears.
- Enter your login credentials in the login box.
- Download your admit card and take the printout of it for future reference.
Hope this information will be useful for you in Exam Preparation. Stay tuned for more updates about exams.