- 1 SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification Released: 6100 Vacancies, Apply Online
- 1.1 SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern
- 1.2 Vacancy Details Total: 6100 Post
- 1.3 SBI Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 SBI Apprentice Age Limit:
- 1.5 SBI Apprentice 2021 Local Language Test
- 1.6 SBI Apprentice 2021 Medical Examination:
- 1.7 SBI Apprentice 2021 Final Selection:
- 1.8 SBI Apprentice Salary Structure
- 1.9 How to Fill SBI Apprentice 2021 Form
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification Released: 6100 Vacancies, Apply Online
The State Bank of India (SBI) is looking to hire 6100 apprentices. Apprentice registration for SBI will begin on July 6th. On or before July 26, 2021, eligible and interested people can apply for SBI 2021 Apprentice. The State Bank of India (SBI) invites applicants to apply online for the Apprentice Recruitment 2021. Candidates who are interested in the following recruitment should read the entire announcement before applying online.
SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern
There will be 100 objective-type questions of 100 marks on:
|Name of test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|General/Financial Awareness||25||25||15 min|
|General English||25||25||15 min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 min|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 min|
The questions will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi, except for the test of General English.
There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of the mark assigned for the question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Vacancy Details Total: 6100 Post
State-wise Vacancy Details
|State / UT||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||Total**|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||0||0||2||1||7||10|
|Jammu & Kashmir||8||11||27||10||44||100|
Download SBI PO Previous Papers
SBI Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute.
SBI Apprentice Age Limit:
20 to 28 years as of 31.10.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 01.11.1992 and not later than 31/10/2000 (both days inclusive). The maximum age indicated is for unreserved and EWS candidates. Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
Selection Process for SBI Apprentice 2021 Posts
Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of:
- Online written test
- Test of the local language.
SBI Apprentice 2021 Local Language Test
As part of the selection process, a test for knowledge of the relevant local language will be administered. It will take place when you have passed the online written exam. Candidates who do not pass this test will not be considered for an apprenticeship.
Candidates who show proof of having studied the specified opted local language on a 10th or 12th-grade mark sheet/certificate will not be required to take the language test. Candidates will be required to take a test in the designated local language at a centre (to be determined by the Bank) in the State for which they have applied, at their own expense.
SBI Apprentice 2021 Medical Examination:
The Bank’s requirement that selected apprentices be declared medically fit is a condition of their employment.
SBI Apprentice 2021 Final Selection:
- Verification of the applicant’s eligibility and the information provided in the online application
- Where applicable, qualifying in a test of a particular opted local language, as mentioned above.
- Obtaining a passing score on the medical examination.
A waitlist (state-by-state) shall be kept for one year from the date of the apprentice engagement result or the next engagement exercise, whichever comes first. Candidates will be freed off this waitlist only once in the event of non-joining, and only if qualified candidates are available.
SBI Apprentice Salary Structure
It’s only a three-year apprenticeship. As a result, SBI Apprentice applicants will only be given a monthly stipend for the next three years. The compensation varies based on the year of the apprenticeship. The chart below shows the monthly stipend that all apprentices will receive in each succeeding year of the programme.
|Year||Stipend per month|
|1st year||₹ 15,000/-|
|2nd year||₹ 16,500/-|
|3rd year||₹ 19,000/-|
Note: Apprentices are eligible for a monthly stipend for the first three years of their employment. Apprentices are not provided any extra perks or incentives save the stipend.
How to Fill SBI Apprentice 2021 Form
- State Bank of India SBI Released Apprentice Recruitment Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the SBI Apprentice Examination January 2021. Candidate Can Apply Online for 06/07/2021 to 26/07/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Latest SBI Bank Apprentice Application
- Kindly Check and Collect All documents – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details and Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, Must Check the Application Preview Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Hope this information will be helpful for you. Stay tuned for more updates about exams.