SBI Pharmacist 2021 Admit Card Out – Download Link Here
The admit card for the online written test for the SBI Pharmacist in Clerical Cadre has been issued by the State Bank of India (SBI). SBI Admit Card can be downloaded from the SBI official website, www.sbi.co.in. SBI Pharmacist Exam is scheduled on the date May 23rd 2021 (Sunday). Candidates must confirm a copy of a recent passport-size photograph in the space given on the call letter and carry it to the location along with a photo identification proof in original and photocopy. SBI Pharmacist 2021 Admit Card Download Link is also given below. Candidates can download SBI Clerk Admit Card, directly, through the link below:
SBI Pharmacist Exam Pattern 2021
|SNo||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||120 Minutes|
SBI Pharmacist Admit Card 2021:
|Commencement of Call letter Download||May 10th 2021|
|Closure of Call letter Download||May 23rd 2021|
How to Download SBI Pharmacist Clerk 2021 Admit Card?
- official website of SBI – www.sbi.co.in.
- Click on ‘Opportunities Section’
- Click on the link’ Download Exam Call Letter’ given under ‘RECRUITMENT OF PHARMACIST IN CLERICAL CADRE (Advertisement No. CRPD/ PHARMACIST/2021-22/04)’ in the Latest Announcement Section.
- A new window will open.
- Enter your Registration No / Roll No and Password/DOB
- Login into the link
- Download SBI Pharmacist Clerk Admit Card
- They must have a photo identification proof in original and photocopy, a call letter with or without a snapshot attached, and a stamp pad to insert a thumb impression.