Last-Minute Tips for Crack IBPS RRB PO 2021 Prelims Examination
Last-Minute Tips for IBPS RRB PO 2021 Exam (Prelims): You all are well aware that the Preliminary phase of the IBPS RRB Exam for the post of Officer Scale-1 will be held from 1st August 2021. Today we are going to provide you with some Last Minute Tips for IBPS RRB Exam that will enable you to give that final touch to your preparation and help you all strategize the exam in a better way.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 (Prelims) Examination Pattern
Last-Minute Tips for IBPS RRB PO Prelims Examination
- To clear the exam, you must be able to manage your time effectively. Do not attempt to answer all of the questions. Select questions that you can answer properly first, keeping the stronger regions in mind. Attempt the questions that take the least amount of time first.
- The most crucial characteristics that will help you succeed in the Prelims Exams are Speed and accuracy. Maintain your speed from the start so you can answer tough questions quickly.
- Please keep in mind that each incorrect response will result in negative marks of 1/4 mark per question.
- Remember that the prelims are only for the purpose of qualifying. This phase’s grades will not be included in the final merit list. For further information, see the IBPS RRB PO Selection Process.
- To get shortlisted for the IBPS RRB mains phase, candidates must achieve a minimum score in each part as well as a minimum overall score in the online test to clear the selectional cut-off. Take a look at the IBPS RRB Cutoff from the previous year to get a better understanding of how much you need to score.
- Quantitative Aptitude Section
|DI (tables and bar graphs)|
|Data Sufficiency/Quantity Comparison|
Try to attempt 25 to 30 Questions in the Quant Section.
A total of 40 will be asked in this section on the above topics that are mainly covered. So be prepared for these topics.
7. Reasoning Section
|Seating Arrangements and Puzzles|
|Syllogism / Data Sufficiency|
|Coding-Decoding / Input – Output|
8. Stay calm and start with the section you are more confident about it. and don’t get panic before you start the exam starts. Dont read the complete question firstly.
Do attempt the questions in the time you have assigned to each section and try not to spend more time than that. Do make sure that attempt at least 60 questions or more than 60 questions. Do not spend too much on any one question.
Do not do any guesswork. Be prepared for a surprise as many new topics can be asked in the exam. also, different topics were asked in the different sets.
Note: Dont forget the admit card xerox along with the photograph and original ID
Last 10 Days – Practice, Revision and Mock Tests
|Day 01||Attempt Mock Test 1 and Check The analysis & Dont repeat that mistakes in Examination|
|Day 02||Attempt Mock Test 2 and Check The analysis & Dont repeat that mistakes in Examination|
|Day 03||Attempt Mock Test 3 and Check The analysis & Dont repeat that mistakes in Examination|
|Day 04||Attempt Mock Test 4 and Check The analysis & Dont repeat that mistakes in Examination|
|Day 05||Attempt Mock Test 5 and Check The analysis & Dont repeat that mistakes in Examination|
|Day 06||Attempt Mock Test 6 and Check The analysis & Dont repeat that mistakes in Examination|
|Day 07||Attempt Mock Test 7 and Check The analysis & Dont repeat that mistakes in Examination|
|Day 08||Attempt Mock Test 8 and Check The analysis & Dont repeat that mistakes in Examination|
|Day 09||Attempt Mock Test 9 and Check The analysis & Dont repeat that mistakes in Examination|
|Day 10||Attempt Mock Test 10 and Check The analysis & Dont repeat that mistakes in Examination|
Do follow our telegram channel for more exam released updates.
All the best for your examination, and stay tuned for more exam updates.