IBPS PO 2019 Expected Cut Off 2019 Prelims and Mains
The IBPS PO Prelims exam will be conducted on 12th, 13th, 19th & 20th October 2019. This year Indian Institute Of Banking Selection (IBPS) has announced 4336 vacancies in 17 Public Sector Banks(PSBs). If you have started your IBPS PO Prelims preparation, then you need to have a clear idea of what the Exam Cut Offs would look like, soon after the Prelims.
Indian Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS ) Conducted the exam in online mode. There are total three sections in the preliminary exam, namely English Language, Logical reasoning, and Quantitative Aptitude. In exam, the questions are asked in objective type.each question will have five options. In Preliminary exam each question will consist 1mark, For every wrong answer 0.25 marks would be deducted. The time duration of the preliminary exam will be 1hr(60 minutes).
The Pattern of the IBPS PO Exam is the same as the last year, but some of the changes made in the exam. The total time duration for the IBPS Mains exam Increased to 3 hr 30 minutes. The computer awareness section has been removed and rename as computer aptitude which is amalgamated with reasoning ability section.
The Total Number of the of the questions dropped from 200 to 155 in the descriptive paper, including essay and letter writing for 25 marks within 30 minutes.
Take a free mock test for IBPS PO
Download IBPS PO Previous Papapers
BPS PO Prelims expected Cut off 2019:
IBPS PO previous year (2018/2017/2016/2015) cut offs:
The following table gives the prelims overall cut off to appear for the mains exam over the years.
IBPS PO 2019 prelims expected Change in Cut offs & Sectional Cut Offs
- The English section sectional cut off was 7.5 marks, reasoning ability was 9 marks and quantitative aptitude was 7.75 marks in 2018.
- The sectional cut off for any section is unlikely to go beyond 12.
- We can expect the overall cut off to fall within the range of 55 to 60 marks if the level of the exam remains easy to moderate comparing to the last year.
IBPS PO Previous Papers (Download PDF)
Practice 15000 Free Solved Questions for Baking Exams
BPS PO Mains expected Cut off 2019:
The Prelims exam is of qualifying nature Only and the marks obtained in the preliminary exam will not be added while preparing the final merit list.
20 IBPS Mocks (latest pattern mocks) – Rs. 199
Important Questions for IBPS PO (Download PDF)
IBPS PO Previous year Cut off (2018/2017/2016/2015):
Let us have a quick look at how the cut off for the mains exam has change over the years.
Expected Change in Cut offs in IBPS PO mains 2019:
- As we can see, there has been an enormous difference in the cut off in the previous year depending on the total number of vacancies and the level of the exam.
- Depending upon the level of the exam, we can expect the mains cut off to lie within the range of 75 to 80.
- The sectional cut-offs are unlikely to go beyond 15 marks for any section.
- Total 25 marks for descriptive paper.
- The descriptive paper cut off was 10 to 15 marks for general category and 9 to 12 marks for other categories. The expected mains cut off to remain more or less the same this year too.
Highly Rated IBPS PO Preparation App
We hope this IBPS PO Expected Cut Off article Would gives you an idea about the score you should be shooting for the exam.Go through IBPS PO Preparation strategy. To know how to prepare for the exam.