How To Prepare Logical Reasoning For IBPS Clerk
Institute of banking personnel selections has released the notification for the post office assistant. This year the total number of vacancies declared this time will encourage you to prepare more and score well. IBPS clerk exam will be conducted in two phases, there is no interview for this office assistant post. IBPS Clerk prelims exam will be scheduled on 7th, 8th, 14th, and 21st in the month of December.
The reasoning is one of the common section in all banking exams. The test is taken to test your logical thinking capacity and sharpness of mind.Important points keep in mind before starting your preparation – IBPS Clerk exam pattern, Analysis of previous papers, and exam preparation approaches These are the important points to crack the exam. In this blog, we are going to give complete information about how to prepare Reasoning for IBPS Clerk 2019.
IBPS Clerk Prelims And Mains Reasoning Section Pattern :
|S.No||Section Name||Number of Questions||Number of Mark||Time Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|2||Reasoning Ability and Computer Awareness||50||60||45 Minutes|
- IBPS board has taken a major change in IBPS Clerk examination, the reasoning and computer sections will be amalgamated each other and this section you need to attempt 50 questions in the time frame of 45 minutes.
- The penalty of 0.25 marks will be deducted in prelims as well as mains exam for each and every wrong answer.
IBPS Clerk Reasoning Syllabus:
- Statement and conclusions
- Statement and assumptions
- Blood Relations
- Statement and arguments
- Passage and conclusions
- Alphabet test
- Series Test
- Figure series
- Word formation
- Number, Ranking and time sequence
- Direction sense Test
- Assertion and reasoning
- Sitting Arrangement
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Odd figure Out
- Miscellaneous Test etc.
How To Prepare Reasoning For IBPS Clerk
1. Puzzles are occupied major part in Reasoning Section. Most of the questions are to be expected from this puzzles topic. Generally Floors, Tabular form, Seating Arrangement (linear, circular, triangular, rectangular and sometimes hexagonal even), Blood Relations, etc. and the puzzles can be asked in 8-10 variables, depending on the difficulty level of the question.
A mix of Blood Relations and Seating Arrangement is also generally asked in the exam. The vital tip to solve complex puzzles with 100% accuracy is to make 4-5 possibilities based on the difficulty level of the puzzle. While doing the puzzle Jot down the key points and remember the logic behind the sentence, this will helps you to solve the problem short period of time.
2. Blood Relation, Alphabet series, Direction and Distance are the other miscellaneous topics that will take less time to solve. Try to attempt these type of question first in Examination, because these are easy to solve and not consume time.
3. Syllogism occupies five marks in Reasoning Ability Section. In the exam, these questions will come based on the old pattern as well as the new pattern.
The new pattern Syllogism, In which the conclusion is given in the question and you have to choose the correct statements for that given conclusion. Practice this new syllogism topic regularly, because of this type of questions, little tricks.
4. The data sufficiency questions can have 2 or 3 statements depends on the complex level of the questions from this section you can easily get the marks. Generally, these type of questions from various topics like distance and direction, coding and decoding etc.
5. Ranking and Order, These are direct questions, and you can attempt them easily if you are good on this topic. The practice is needed to solve this type of questions with a short period of time.
6. Blood relations, these questions can be solved easily once you get the complete knowledge of the family tree.
Once you are clear about family relations, the next step is to learn how to draw the family tree. Know a day’s questions are coming from this topic so complex, so Regular practise will help you to solve this type of problems quickly.
7. Coding-Decoding, know a day’s new pattern Coding-decoding questions can appear in the exam this questions based on numbers/symbols of mixed coding with sentences. Coding questions with numbers are easy to answer, whereas compared to other types of coding-decoding.
IBPS Clerk 2019 – 2020 is the best opportunity for the candidate who is looking to place in a public sector bank (PSB). Because this year the number of vacancies increased compared to the previous year.
we hope this article will help you at the time of your IBPS Clerk 2019 Preparation. Want free guidance for IBPS Clerk from Experts, Whatsapp ‘IBPS Clerk ’ to 7661025557.