Current Affairs Today 30th June 2018 PDF:
Download today’s current affairs and daily current affairs capsule of June 30th 2018.
Download Current affairs 2018 PDF
Download Static GK Capsule PDF
- The 12th Statistics Day is celebrated on June 29th 2018 by government of India to commemorate the birth anniversary of PC Mahalanobis.
- Minister of Commerce & Industry and Civil Aviation – Suresh Prabhu has launched a mobile application called “ReUnite” which helps to track and trace missing and abandoned children in India.
- Financial Action Task Force has officially put Pakistan on grey list of countries which are involved in terror financing.
- India has been ranked at the 35th position out of 100 countries on the list of global real estate transparency Index published by reality consultant JLL. Top five countries on the list are: United Kingdom, Australia, United States, France and Canada.
- President of India has launched Solar Chakra Mission on the occasion of World MSME Day observed every year on June 28th.
- NITI Aayog has released first delta ranking of aspirational districts – Dahod District has ranked first on the list.
- Government of India has signed three MoUs with Australia for enhanced cooperation in the field of education, training and research relationship.
- As per the Global Top 100 Ranking 2018 report released by Price Water Coopers, the total market capitalization of the global top 100 companies has reached USD 20 trillion. The top three global companies as per the list in the order of ranking are – Apple, Alphabet (Google), Microsoft.
- Girish Chandra Chaturvedi has been named ICICI Bank non-executive part time chairman.[poll id="1"]