Current Affairs Today 30th March 2018 PDF:
Download today’s current affairs and daily current affairs of March 28th 2018
Download Current affairs 2018 PDF
Download Static GK Capsule PDF
- India’s Successfully launched GSAT-6A Communication Satellite which will provide mobile communication facilities.
- Reserve Bank of India has penalized ICICI Bank for Ra 58.9 Crore for selling stipulated debt securities violating regulatory direction.
- NITI Aayog has launched the baseline ranking for 115 aspirational Underdeveloped districts. The baseline ranking stands on 49 indicators across five sectors that include health and nutrition, education, agriculture and water resources, financial inclusion and skill development, and basic infrastructure
- Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs, CCEA has approved continuation of Nutrient Based Subsidy and City Compost Scheme till 2019-20. The total expenditure for continuation of both the schemes will be around 62,000 Crore rupees.
- Abiye Ahmed has been elected as the new Prime Minister of Ethiopia.
- Indian Shooter Muskan has won the Gold in Women’s 25 m Pistol event at the ISSF Junior World Cup in Sydney.
- Government of India has signed a USD 80 Million Loan agreement with Asian Development Bank to help modernize Technical and Vocational Education and Training in Himachal Pradesh
- The First Mega Food Park has been inaugurated at Roopangarh Village in Rajasthan by Minister of Food Processing Industries Harsimrat Kaur Badal
- Saudi Arabia and SoftBank Group Corp. signed a memorandum of understanding to build a $200 billion solar power development that’s exponentially larger than any other project
- India has reported a fiscal deficit of Rs 7.2 trillion ($110.42 billion) for April-February or 120.3% of the budgeted target for the current fiscal year that ends in March 2018.
- Government of India has asked all public sector banks (PSBs) to obtain a certified copy of the passport of the promoters or directors and other authorized signatories of companies seeking loans of Rs 500 million and above.