Current Affairs Today 29th March 2018 PDF:
Download today’s current affairs and daily current affairs of March 28th 2018
Download Current affairs 2018 PDF
Download Static GK Capsule PDF
- NITI Aayog’s Atal Innovation Mission has signed a Statement of Intent with SAP, a German-based multinational software corporation for promotion of Innovation and entrepreneurship. SAP will adopt 100 Atal Tinkering Laboratories for five years to nurture science, technology, engineering and mathematics learning among secondary school children across the country.
- Central Board of Direct Taxes has extended the current deadline of linking of Aadhaar with PAN Card from existing March 30 2018 to June 30 2018
- During the 15th meeting of the India-US Counter Terrorism Joint Working Group in New Delhi, India and United States are committed to strengthening information sharing on some of the world’s most dangerous terrorist groups and individuals.
- Manu Bhaker and Anmol secured India’s seventh gold medal in the ISSF Junior World Cup in Sydney.
- The Export-Import Bank, will provide a USD 500 million credit facility to Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) to fund various development projects in the western-south Africa.
- Ministry of Finance has approved Government guarantee of Rs. 5,000 crores in the current financial year for Indian Railway Finance Corporation, IRFC bonds to be subscribed by Life Insurance Corporation, LIC.
- Major David Manlun of the Naga Regiment has been honored Kirti Chakra posthumously by the President Mr Ram Nath Kovind at the Gallantry Awards Ceremony in New Delhi.
- Shaurya Chakra award has been conferred on Naik Chandra Singh of Kumaon Scouts and Major Satish Dahiya of 13 Rashtriya Rifles both posthumously.
- U Win Myint has been elected as the new president of Myanmar. Myanmar’s first democratically elected president was U Htin Kyaw who resigned recently on Health Grounds.