Current Affairs Today 29th May 2018 PDF:
Download today’s current affairs and daily current affairs capsule of May 29th 2018.
Download Current affairs 2018 PDF
Download Static GK Capsule PDF
- Queen Maxima the Kingdom of Netherlands is on a 4-day visit to India.
- NASSCOM has established a digital collaborative opportunities plaza (IT – Corridor) in China to facilitate Indian IT firms in having easy access to market of China.
- PM Narendra Modi has dedicated India’s first smart and green highway, 135 Km – 6 lane Eastern Peripheral express way at Baghpat in Uttar Pradesh which is eco-friendly and has world class safety features.
- India is going to be the host country for the upcoming World Environment Day on June – 05 – 2018. Theme for 2018 is “Beat Plastic Pollution”
- Board of Cricket Control in India has signed an agreement with UN Environment to promote green cricket in India.
- The first edition of Global Wind Summit will be held in Hamburg, Germany in September 2018
- Cochin International Airport, Kerala has been recognized as the world’s first fully solar energy powered airport by UN Environment Programme.
- Patanjali Ltd has tied up with BSNL to launch Swadeshi Samriddhi SIM Cards.[poll id="1"]