Current Affairs Today 15th June 2018 PDF:
Download today’s current affairs and daily current affairs capsule of June 15th 2018.
Download Current affairs 2018 PDF
Download Static GK Capsule PDF
- Dr Inderjit Singh has assumed charge as Secretary Ministry of Coal on 14th June 2018.
- Water Productivity Mapping of Major Indian Crops, published by NABARD has been released by Minister of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation – Nitin Gadkari.
- The 21st edition of FIFA Foot Ball World Cup 2018 has been inaugurated in Moscow, Russia. The tournament will be held from 15th June 2018 to 15th July 2018.USA, Canada and Mexico have won the bid to host the 2026 FIFA football world cup.
- Solar Chakra Mission of Government of India which is expected to benefit MSMEs and around 5 crore women and self-help groups in the country will be launched by President Ram Nath Kovind in June 2018.
- Indian Origin American Dhivya Suryadevara has been named the US’s largest automaker company General Motors.
- Government of United States has approved sale of AH-64E Apache attack helicopters to India, the total estimated cost of the deal is USD 930 Million.
- HDFC Bank has been ranked as the 5th biggest public company globally in the consumer financials category as per a recent report by Forbes, India Bulls Housing Finance is the only other Indian Company in the top 100 list which is placed at 13th American Express Company has topped the list.
- India’s economic growth forecast has been increased by Fitch Ratings to 7.4% in 2018-19 from earlier 7.3%.
- Gujarat is set to become the first state in the country to be completely covered under piped gas distribution network. Overall Penetration in the country in terms of geographical area will become 24%.
- International Conference on Information and Communication technology will be held in Kathmandu from June 17th. Theme of the summit is Sustainable Development Goals for smart society.[poll id="1"]