SSC MTS 2021 Exam Preparation Tips
Candidates who applied for SSC MTS 2021 should be aware of the Exam Pattern and Syllabus and Preparation Strategy. Aspirants should begin their preparation for the SSC MTS 2021 test as soon as possible to minimize last-minute stress and worry.
Subject Wise Preparation Tips for SSC MTS 2021
The SSC MTS examination is divided into two papers: Paper-I and Paper-II. Paper-I will consist of four subjects: General English, General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, and Numerical Aptitude.
Tips for SSC MTS General Intelligence and Reasoning
The subject is high scoring. Therefore applicants will have a lot of chances to achieve a decent score from it. General Intelligence and Reasoning will be worth 25 points per question. In this area, it is very easy to get 20 or even more marks. This unit will evaluate candidates’ skills to cope with abstract concepts and symbols, arithmetic calculations, and other analytical operations.
- Some important topics of General Intelligence and Reasoning are:
- Decision making
- Space visualization
- Visual memory
- Discriminating observation
- Relationship concepts
- Figure classification
- Similarities and Differences
- Arithmetical number series
- Non-Verbal Series etc.
Tips for SSC MTS Numerical Aptitude
The questions in the Numerical Aptitude part will be easier than those in the other parts. Aspirants will be given some fundamental questions, which will not be challenging, therefore, frequent preparation will help you get a good score in the examination.
Aspirants are encouraged to preserve time when answering questions from other sections since Numerical Aptitude takes a long time to solve.
Try to solve as much of the Quantitative Aptitude part from sectional mock tests and mock tests. It will aid in covering the subject’s fundamental concepts.
- Some essential topics of numerical aptitude:
- Computation of whole numbers
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Profit and Loss
- Use of tables and graphs
- Time and work
- Time and distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Ratio and Time
- Number Systems
- Decimals and Fractions
- Relationship between the Numbers etc.
Download SSC MTS Previous Papers PDF
Download SSC CGL Previous Papers PDF
Download SSC CHSL Previous Papers PDF
Tips for SSC MTS English Language
Aspirants with a strong command of vocabulary and grammar will fare well in this part. Aspirants might use Norman Lewis’s book Word Power Made Easy to help them improve their vocabulary. Additionally, applicants can obtain the English Language test pattern. Some of the most popular English Language Tips subjects are:
- Reading Comprehension
- Idioms and Proverbs
- Sentence Improvement
- Phrase Replacement
- Vocabulary and Grammar
- Error Correction
- Synonyms, Antonyms & its correct usage etc.
Tips for SSC MTS General Awareness
General Awareness is divided into two sections: current events and static GK. Aspirants may prepare for the Static GK section by reading books such as Static General Awareness by A P Bhardwaj. On the other hand, to prepare the Current Affairs part, attempt to speed on current events. It is preferable if you make it a habit to read the newspaper daily.
Some of the essential topics of General Awareness are:
- Scientific Discoveries
- History & Culture
- Polity with particular emphasis on Indian Constitution
- Books and Authors
- India and its neighbours,
Essential Tips for Clearing the SSC MTS
- There is no easy way to clearing the SSC MTS exam. It is preferable if you create a timetable and stick to it so that you can commit at least 3-4 hours a day to cover every topic.
- To learn about the SSC MTS exam pattern, go over sample like previous papers and past years’ question papers. It will then assist you in understanding the critical areas where the most queries are asked.
- After you have finished your syllabus, you should take full-length mocks every day. As a result, you may psychologically prepare yourself before taking the exam. You can make it a habit to finish the paper within the time limit specified.
- Examine your faults and self-evaluation. Please make a note of it and try not to make the same mistakes again.