SSC CHSL 2020 Starts Today: April 12th, 2021, Here are guidelines for Exam
The Staff Selection Commission is conducting the CHSL 2020 examination to fill up more than 4700 vacancies. SSC CHSL 2020 admit card is already out for the tier I exam on the official website — ssc.nic.in. Combined Higher Secondary Level 2020 registered candidates can download the admit card by logging in with their registration number and date of birth. The examination is scheduled to be held from April 12 to 27 all over the country.
SSC CHSL 2020 Shift Timings
- Shift 1: 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Shift 2: 12:00 PM to 01:00 PM
- Shift 3: 03:00 PM to 04:00 PM
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020: Important Dates
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 12-04-2021 to 27-04-2021
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): To be notified later
- Date of Tier-III Examination (Skill / Typing Test): To be notified later
SSC CHSL Tier-I (Computer Based Examination):
|Part||Subject (Not in sequence)||No. of Questions/ Max. Marks||Time Duration (For all four Parts)|
|1||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25/ 50||60 Minutes (80 Minutes for candidates PWD)|
|2||General Intelligence||25/ 50|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25/ 50|
|4||General Awareness||25/ 50|
Guidelines for SSC CHSL 2020 Exam
- It is only by securing a score equal to or more than the SSC CHSL 2020 Cut-Offs, that a candidate can make their way to the subsequent stages of selection. The entire selection process involves the Tier I, II, & III exams where the Tier III stage involves the Skill Test/Typing Test.
- The CHSL 2020 notification indicates that the exam’s time table and city/centre will be uploaded approximately two weeks before the exam on respective regional websites links given in the SSC CHSL 2020 Admit Cards.
- Carrying the print out of the SSC CHSL admit card is not sufficient for the SSC CHSL 2020 exam. One must also have two additional copies of recent passport-sized photographs (coloured) as per the official notification.
- Also, a valid photo identity card viz. Aadhar Card, Voter Card, Driver’sDriver’s License must also be carried (in original) to verify the identity of the Candidate. It may be noted that the ID proof photo must exhibit the DOB of the Candidate accurately.
- Any mismatch of the Date of birth in the Admit Card and the Photo ID/other DOB proof will result in candidates’ disqualification from appearing in the exam.
- The candidates should be noted that Staff Selection Commission adopts strict policies against malpractices in the exam hall. Those candidates who are caught doing so can incur a penalty in the form of being debarred from examinations of the SSC for up to 7 years & Highly recommended that candidates who are appearing in the exam should read through the instructions that they come across while downloading the admit card and those printed on the admit card before appearing in the exam.