RRB Group D Salary 2019
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) announced recruitment for 103769 vacancies for RRB/RRC Group D posts. Candidates can apply online for RRB Group D 2019 till 12th April 2019. Candidates applying to this post will be keen on knowing the salary details for the post they applied.
In this blog, we will take you through a detailed salary structure after the 7th Pay Commission is introduced, allowances, Job profile. RRB Group D falls under Level 1 of 7th CPC pay matrix. The pay scale is Rs. 18000/- plus admissible allowances.
RRB Group-D Previous Papers (Download PDF)
20 RRB Group D Mock Tests [Latest Pattern] At Rs. 149/-
RRB Group D Salary Structure After 7th Pay Commission:
||Grade Pay – Entry Level
||15600 – 60600
||29900 – 104400
|46800 – 117300
||112200 – 20100
Youtube Channel for RRB Preparation
RRB Group D Salary Allowances:
Apart from the Basic Pay, RRB Group D posts will receive other benefits and allowances. Some of them are as follows:
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- Transport Allowance
- Night Duty Allowance
- Daily Allowance, Mileage Allowance beyond 8km
- Compensation in case of Holidays
- Fixed Conveyance Allowance
- Overtime Allowance
- Conveyance Allowance to Doctors
- Medical Benefits
- Pension scheme
- Compensation in case of holidays
- Special Compensatory (Tribal/ Scheduled area) allowance
- Special Allowance for child care, women with disabilities and Educational Allowance
Download RRB Group D Syllabus PDF
RRB Group-D Free Mock Test
House Rent Allowance depends on the cities in which the candidates are posted. Indian cities are divided into three different categories.
|Category Of City
||HRA Before 7th Pay
||HRA After 7th Pay
Railway Group-D Important Questions PDF
RRB Group D Job Description:
|Name Of The Post
- Assistant (workshop) is posted in a carriage and wagon workshop.
- Ensures the security and maintenance of coaches.
- Preventive and breakdown maintenance of coaches and wagons
- A section (eg: a Wheel shop, Bogie shop, Furnish shop etc) is allotted to Assistant workshop.
- To assist the seniors in the construction of new bridges under railway authority.
- Ensure the availability of materials required in proper quantity and quality and act as a helping hand in designing the overall construction.
|Assistant C&W (carriage & wagon)
- Trip schedule maintenance
- Pitch Line maintenance
- Addressing the issues of BPC
- Intermediate Overhaul maintenance
- Accident Train Relief maintenance
- Procurement and supply of components to major mechanical, electrical, signal and telecom workshops for maintenance of coaches, wagons.
- Supplies spare parts to major diesel and electric locomotive sheds.
|Assistant Loco Shed (Diesel)
- Taking care of the overhauling of diesel locomotives.
- Responsible for working on the TRS sheds engaged in overhauling and assembly level
- Maintenance of 25KV AC electric Locos in electrical loco sheds.
- Ensures electrical supply and assisting the operation manager.
- Maintenance of electrical appliances of the train and station under the supervision of Senior engineer.
|Assistant Points man
- To handle switches or railroad points
- Directing the train to the required tracks
|Assistant Signal & Telecom
||Signal & Telecommunications
- Work under the Supervision of the senior officer
- Provide signals to the trains as per the situations
- Hands over the token to the driver after granting line clearance to enter the block section.
- Part of the panel interlocking system
|Assistant Track Machine
- Ensures the availability of tools/ gadgets required for the effective working of the track machine.
- Repairs the machines under the supervision of seniors.
|Assistant TL & AC (Train Lights & AC)
- To look over train lights and AC.
- To look over the proper functioning of train’s electrical appliances and connections eg: proper functioning of signal LEDs, AC controllers, power Supplies, stabilizations etc.
|Assistant TL & AC (workshop)
- To ensure the availability of tools and gadgets required by assistant TL & AC Engineers.
- Look over the maintenance of lights, bulbs, fans, AC ducts, temperature control of ACs, stabilizations & all other electrical appliances.
|Assistant TRD (Traction Distribution)
- Maintenance and operation of the power supply installations, OHE and RC equipment.
- Maintenance of electrical assets like electrical locomotives, Electrical Multiple Units (EMUs) and Main Line Electrical Multiple Units (MEMUs).
- Create new designs for the betterment of Indian Railways.
- Manufacturing of coaches, every appliance of trains, platforms sheds etc.
|Assistant Works (workshop)
- Assisting seniors in manufacturing.
- Ensure the availability of materials (tools & gadgets) required
- Handles all the fitting and welding work in manufacturing under the supervision of their seniors
- Providing proper care to the ailing passenger during treatment.
- Maintenance of medical equipment.
- Taking care of medical Aids & their requirements in stations.
|Track maintainer Grade IV
- Maintaining tracks.
- Checking the condition of the track, attend to minor works like tightening/providing clamps, joints etc.
- Provide proper, safe and smooth track to the trains
- Look over every repair and maintenance of the track line.
Free Railway Online Coaching
FREE RRB Preparation App
Take RRB Group D free mock test and go through RRB Group D previous papers.
We hope this article is helpful to you in knowing salary details and Job profile of RRC Group D posts.