RBI Recruitment 2020 for 841 Office Attendant Posts Notification
Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 841 posts of “Office
Attendant” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Test (Online Test) followed by Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Language) as per Annex-I. Please note that Corrigendum, if any, issued on the above advertisement, will be published only on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in.Applications will be accepted only Online through the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. No other mode for submission of application is available for applying RBI Recruitment Office Attendant.
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for the post of “Office Attendant” in Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
|Website Link Open||February 24, 2021 – March 15, 2021|
|Payment of Test Fees (Online)||February 24, 2021 – March 15, 2021|
|Tentative date of Online Test||April 09 & 10, 2021|
|@||Bhopal – 17, Raipur – 8||!||Thiruvananthapuram-26, Kochi-0|
|&||Guwahati-22, Agartala-4, Aizawl-4, Imphal-4, Shillong-4||%||Chennai-61, RBSC-9, ZTC Chennai-1|
|**||Kanpur-29, Lucknow-31, Dehradun-9||*||Kolkata-30, Gangtok-4, ZTC Kolkata-1|
|$||Mumbai-180, Navi Mumbai-17, Panaji-1, RBI Academy-||^||Patna-21, Ranchi-7|
RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern:
Selection would be done on the basis of the Online Test (as given below) and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
Online Test Pattern:
|Name of Tests
- Online test except for the test of General English will be bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
- There will be negative marking for the wrong answer in the Online Test. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates will have to pass with the minimum prescribed mark in each subject of the Online Test.
LPT Test Pattern:
- LPT will be of Qualifying Nature. The candidates provisionally selected from the Online Test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). LPT will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned. Candidate not qualifying LPT shall not be considered for selection.
- Other detailed information regarding the test will be given in an Information Handout, which can be downloaded by the candidates from RBI’s website along with call letter.
- Roll No. of those candidates who have qualified for LPT on the basis of Online test will be displayed on RBI’s website in the month of April / May 2021 or after the completion of the process. The date for LPT will also be displayed on the website along with a brief notice thereof. The successful candidates from the Online test will be intimated on Bank’s website for submission of requisite documents to the Regional Office, within a period of ten / fifteen days and no email / SMS in this regard will be sent to them.
- LPT is mandatory. No exemption of any sort will be given to any candidate from appearing in LPT, which will be conducted at respective offices. Final Selection will depend, on the performance in the online test, qualifying in LPT, Medical fitness, verification of certificates and Biometric Data/Identity verification, etc. to the Bank’s satisfaction. The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final.
How to Apply Online For RBI Attendant.
- Candidates are required to apply only online using the website www.rbi.org.in from February 24, 2021 – March 15, 2021. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Which is available on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. The applicants are advised to submit only a single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if the candidate submits another/multiple applications, then the candidate must ensure that the application with the higher Registration ID (RID) is complete in all respects like applicants’ details, examination centre, photograph and signature, fee etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the last completed applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Bank and the fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
RBI Recruitment Office Attendant Application Fees:
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non- Refundable) payable from February 24, 2021 to March 15, 2021. (Online payment)
- SC/ST/PwBD/EXS for ₹50/- (Intimation Charges)
- OBC/EWS/General candidates for ₹450/-(Test fee + Intimation Charges)