How To Prepare For MAH-MBA CET 2022? | Preparation Plan
The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, will be conducting the MAH-CET exam for admission to MBA/MMS courses offered by colleges across Maharashtra. MAH-CET 2022 is expected to be held on the 3rd week of May 2022. The Online Registration process has been started on March 17th 2022. In this article, we will discuss how to prepare for MAH-MBA CET 2022? with an excellent preparation plan.
Get 5 MAH MBA CET Mocks for just Rs. 299
Enroll to MAH-MBA CET Crash Course
Before going to the study plan let’s have a look at the MAH-MBA CET 2022 Exam pattern in detail.
MAH-MBA CET 2022 Exam Pattern
|Section name||No. of questions||Maximum Marks|
Verbal Ability/ Reading Comprehension
The Examination contains a total of 200 questions and each question carries 1 mark, no negative marking. The duration of the examination is 150 minutes.
MAH CET 2022 Preparation Plan
- The primary task in the preparation plan is to go through the examination syllabus and identify your strengths and weaknesses in the syllabus. Make a schedule to focus on the weak areas in the syllabus. Allot some more time for spending on all those topics.
- In the starting week of your study plan, just have a kick start with the basic concepts from all the sections. After the completion of your basic concepts then start practising the topics specifically crucial for the MAH-CET exam. Focus more on the Logical Reasoning section as it has the maximum number of questions in the exam; and the Abstract Reasoning section.
- Try to spend at least one hour on every section. You can also adjust your preparation time according to your strengths and weakness in each area. If you are a working professional, you must need a study plan to manage your preparation time. If you are preparing at home, you can spend more time if you think you need more time to improve in your weak areas.
- Maintain a balance on all the sections during your practice. A Major part of your preparation should be speed and accuracy, and it comes from practising a variety of problems and being familiar with the concepts. Also, during practice, focus more on improving speed calculations and reading, as they will help you save time during the exam.
Section-wise Preparation Plan
How to prepare for the MAH MBA CET VARC section:
Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension Section– This section’s topics include – Reading Comprehension, Grammar-based questions (error correction, spelling/inappropriate usage, sentence completion and word arrangement), Vocabulary, Antonyms/Synonyms, Para Jumbles, etc.
We always recommend improving your reading ability to crack this section. And this can be made possible by reading from different sources like newspapers, editorials, magazines etc. Try to solve at least 1 RC per day, 15-20 questions on Vocabulary-based exercises and grammar. One can solve the questions in less time in the VA questions, so one should not neglect this section.
How to prepare for the MAH MBA CET LR section:
The Logical Reasoning section– This section contains the maximum weightage of 75 marks. This section’s topics include – Linear & circular arrangements, Distributions, Critical reasoning, Coding/decoding, Blood relations, Directions, Syllogisms, Series completion, Input-Output, Data sufficiency (logical reasoning based), etc.
The key point to crack this section by improving the analyzing skills of the given data and also representing the data. You can do it fast if you can solve it in an organised manner. Solve at least 15-20 questions every day to get hold of this section.
How to prepare for MAH MBA CET Abstract Reasoning section:
Abstract reasoning section– Here the questions include Series Completion, Odd one out, and Analogies (identifying the relation between two figures and choosing the option that carries the same relationship.)
The best way is to improve scores in this section by practising multiple types of questions and finding out the right ways to identify the figures. Try to practice around 15 questions every day from this section.
How to prepare for MAH MBA CET Quantitative Aptitude section:
Quantitative Aptitude Section – The topics include- Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry and Mensuration, data sufficiency, Data interpretation- (Graphs, Charts, Tables, Venn diagrams), and Miscellaneous topics like probability, numbers, etc.
You can easily crack this section if you have a strong base of fundamentals in all the concepts. The questions are of moderate difficulty level. Try to improve your speed of calculation and learning tables, squares, cubes will also help save time during the exam. Practice about 15-20 questions in this section every day.
Data Interpretation (DI) is one of the essential parts of this section, so try to practice 3-5 DI Sets every day. You should be fast at doing approximate calculations and mark the closest answer. During practice, the key is to find better ways of solving QA questions.
Take Mock Tests
CET is a speed-based exam, so the most important part of the preparation is giving more mocks and analysing them. Time Management is very important during exams. Try to improve your time managing skills while taking mocks. The primary focus should be on the mocks and Revising the essential topics.
Take Free MAH MBA CET Mock Tests
- Give 2- 3 mocks per week. Analyse thoroughly to assess your progress, see how many minutes you spent on each section, and practice those areas where you need more improvement. There’s no sectional time limit, so one must know how to manage time in each section. Having a strategy helps you identify which sections to attempt first.
- Pay more attention to your weak areas in mock analysis, and change your strategy accordingly.
- The balance between accuracy and speed is essential, as there’s no point in solving with more speed but will less accuracy. Both are important to get high scores.
- There’s no negative marking in this exam so, there is no point leave any questions.
Enroll to MAH-MBA Crash Course
Candidates can Join our Telegram group of MBA aspirants for quick and regular exam updates.