IBPS PO Interview Call Letter Released
IBPS conducted the IBPS PO Mains 2021 Exam on 4th February 2021. IBPS released the IBPS PO Mains result 2020-21 on its official website on 24th February. IBPS started recruitment to hire Approx. 4,000 probationary officers (PO) in various public sector banks. The candidates who are qualified in the Mains Exam will be eligible for the IBPS PO Interview. The Interview Admit Card for IBPS PO has been released. The link to check the same is provided below.
Click on the direct link below to check IBPS PO Interview Admit Card:
How to check the IBPS PO Interview 2021 Admit Card?
Follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Click on the link mentioned above to check the IBPS PO 2021 Interview Admit Card
Step 2: Enter your Login credentials
Step 3: Download the admit card and take the print.
IBPS Interview Process:
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Main examination for IBPS PO 2020 will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS.
- Interviews will be conducted at select centres.
- The centre, address of the venue, time & date of the Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter.
- Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in.
- Please note that any request regarding change in date, centre etc. of the interview will not be entertained.
- The total marks allotted for the Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in the interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWBD candidates).
- The weightage (ratio) of the Online Main Exam and interview will be 80:20 respectively. The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination of IBPS PO and Interview.
- The interview score of the candidates failing to secure minimum qualifying marks or otherwise barred from the interview or further process shall not be disclosed.
- A candidate should qualify both in the Online Main Exam and interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent provisional allotment process, details of which will be made available subsequently on the authorised IBPS website.