How To Prepare Banking Awareness For IBPS PO
How to Prepare Banking Awareness : In this Blog am going to explain how to prepare banking awareness for IBPS PO Exam. Because of Banking Awareness Place a vital role in all the bank exams. Banking Awareness Preparation will help you not only in the computer-based test but also helps you at the interview. The following tips will help you to score more in the banking awareness part.
Important Tips to prepare Banking Awareness :
1.The best way to start Your preparing is to read the English newspapers regularly like Economic Times, The Hindu Newspaper.
2. Take a banking awareness quiz regularly.
3. Follow news channels regularly. News channels will give you the latest information about the banking sector and current affairs. This will helps you not only in CBT (computer-based-test) but also helps you at the time of interview.
4. If you have no time to prepare banking awareness, you can go through banking awareness capsules.
5. Go through previous year questions papers it will help you to understand what type of questions are asked in the exam regarding banking awareness. Like according to previous year papers, questions are asked based on repo rate, reverse repo rate, etc..
6. Taking the quiz regularly will help you to find out your weaker and stronger areas. Try to allocate more time on your weaker areas.
7. Reading magazines is the best way to improve your subject.
7. After reading, try to make note some important points and spend time to revise regularly.
9. In your free time, try to watch banking awareness videos, otherwise, go through PDF file of these videos.
10. Follow some popular books to prepare Banking Awareness.
Want a free guidance for IBPS PO from Experts,Whatsapp ‘IBPS PO ’ to 7661025557