SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2020:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to announce SSC Stenographer 2020 Notification for Grade C & Grade D posts in various ministries & government departments. SSC release the SSC Stenographer Admit card 2020 before the Computer Based Examination (CBT) & Skill Test. Admit Card contains Full Name, Registration Number, Roll Number, Photo, Signature, Centre of the Examination. Candidates can download admit cards from the links given below.
SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2020 is not out yet. After release, it will be updated here.
SSC Stenographer 2020 Admit Card Download:
|SSC Region||States/Union Territories||Admit Card Download Link|
|Central Region (CR)||Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||Admit Card Download|
|Eastern Region (ER)||West Bengal, Orrisa,
Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim
|Admit Card Download|
|North Western Region (NWR)||Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh||Admit Card Download|
|Kerala & Karnataka Region (KKR)||Karnataka, Kerala||Admit Card Download|
|Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR)||Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||Admit Card Download|
|Southern Region (SR)||Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamilnadu||Admit Card Download|
|Western Region (WR)||Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa||Admit Card Download|
|North Eastern Region (NER)||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||Admit Card Download|
|Northern Region (NR)||Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand||Admit Card Download|
How To Download SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2020:
- Visit SSC official website of SSC https://ssc.nic.in/
- Find official notification related to the SSC Stenographer Admit Card
- Click on the Admit Card tab.
- A list of regional websites will open.
- Select your region and click on the admit card link.
- Enter the necessary details Registration number and Required details.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- Download the admit card and take a print out for future reference.