How To Crack IBPS PO 2019 In The First Attempt
IBPS PO 2019 Prelims examination is going to be held on 12th, 13th 19th and 20th in October 2019. The no. of applicants who are going to be attempt IBPS PO for the first time is very high. With the help of this article, we provide some important tips, these tips play an essential role in your preparation and help you to crack the IBPS PO exam in the first attempt.
- First, get a complete idea on the syllabus and what are the topics included in each of the section. Once you get complete idea about the syllabus, then plan to preparation and allocate the time to each section.
- Creating a proper time table is very important. Once you get detailed knowledge about the syllabus and have listed down all the topics in each section. Then you have to create a proper time table that you can follow. Allocate separate time slots for reading newspapers and new concepts.
- In the beginning, focus on prelims sections. If time allows spend some more time, read general awareness and computer knowledge and improve your typing skills for the descriptive section. Also put more effort in your weaker section.
- Develop your reading habit it plays an important role in your preparation. Reading helps to understand the theory behind the concepts. It is essential to have a clear understanding of the grammatical rules and their usage for the English language section.
- Allocate some time for reading newspapers, English grammar books, computer aptitude sections. Just understand what you read and improve your reading speed. And also make a note of some important points while reading.
- Revise all the topics regularly after the completion of your preparation otherwise, you will forget. Regular revision of the whole syllabus is important, and it is mandatory in your preparation. The different Formulas and other important points should be at your fingertips, so that don’t have to think twice before attempting the questions.
- Solve as many example problems as possible for every topic you finish will give you an idea about the what type of questions asked in the exam.
- Solving the IBPS PO practice questions thoroughly. This will improve your ability to problem-solving. So practice more number of questions for every topic at the time of your preparation. Put more effort what the problems you feel difficult and revise, practice regularly.
- Giving an online mock test regularly will help you in several ways. You will get an idea about the exam pattern, and it also helps you to find your strength and weakness. You will identify the topics where you are weak. Put more effort into your weaker section and develop a smart strategy to crack the exam. Take as many mocks as possible and improve your weakness and test-taking strategy.we hope this article will help at the time of prelims examination,
Want a free guidance for IBPS PO from Experts, Whatsapp ‘IBPS PO’ to 7661025557