- Download 6231
- File Size 156.02 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date June 12, 2017
- Last Updated April 2, 2018
Progressions and series formulas & Tricks for Banking Exams - IBPS & SBI pdf
In IBPS PO banking exam progressions and series is an important topic in quantitative aptitude section. Take a free mock test for SBI Clerk prelims to improve your speed.There are many shortcuts which will be of vital importance in answering questions from this topic. The candidates are required to find out the sequence fast and apply the required formula to solve questions from this topic. This pdf contains various concepts formulas, tips, shortcuts of progressions and series for IBPS PO exam.
Download Progressions & Series formulas
Take Unlimited Topic Wise Tests - just Rs. 499
Outline of the various things covered
- Types of Progressions
- Definition and formulas of Arithmetic progression (A.P)
- Properties of Arithmetic progressions (A.P)
- Definition and formulas of Geometric progressions (G.P)
- Properties of G.P
- Definition and formulas of Harmonic Progression (H.P)
- Properties of H.P
- Definition and formulas of Arithmetic Geometric Sequence
- The sum of first ‘n’ natural number, the sum of squares of first ‘n’ natural numbers, the sum of cubes of first ‘n’ natural numbers, the sum of first ‘n’ odd natural numbers, the sum of first ‘n’ even natural numbers and many more
- Types of Mean
- Formulas of Arithmetic mean, Geometric Mean, Harmonic Mean
Relationship between AM, GM and HM.
Start preparing for IBPS PO bank exam. Previous solved papers for IBPS PO can be useful in understanding the level of questions asked in this topic.