Current Affairs Today 30th May 2018 PDF:
Download today’s current affairs and daily current affairs capsule of May 30th 2018.
Download Current affairs 2018 PDF
Download Static GK Capsule PDF
- Justice R K Agarwal as President of National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission.
- Sudha Balakrishnan has been appointed as the first Chief Financial Officer of Reserve Bank of India.
- Government of India has signed a loan agreement of USD 21.7 Million with World Bank for strengthening the Public Finance Management in Rajasthan Project.
- PM Narendra Modi is on a 5-day visit to Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia
- Aditya Puri, Managing Director of HDFC Bank has become the only Indian to appear in the Barron’s Top 30 Global CEOs list.
- Archaeological Survey of India under the Ministry of Culture has signed MoU with Yatra and BookMyShow for enabling domestic and world tourists to book tickets for 141 historical monuments, museums and sites in India.
- As per the recent report from FIEO (Federation of Indian Export Organizations), India’s exports are expected to reach a record USD 350 Billion in financial year 2018-19. President of FIEO – Ganesh Gupta
- Gaj Yatra launched in Northeast India launched by Wildlife Trust of India in collaboration with Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change.[poll id="1"]