SSC MTS 2021 Selection Process
SSC MTS 2020 Exam is scheduled from July 1st 2021(Tentatively). There are two stages in the SSC MTS selection process: clearing – Paper 1 and Paper 2. Candidates for Multi Tasking Staff are ultimately selected based on their results in SSC MTS Paper 1. SSC MTS Paper 1 is an analytical exam that serves as a warm-up. Many that meet the Paper 1 cutoff will be considered for Paper 2. Check out the SSC MTS 2 months Study Plan
Paper-I Pattern (Computer Based Examination)
Questions/ Maximum Marks
|Time Duration (For all four Parts)|
|I||General English||25/ 25||90 Minutes (120 Minutes for PH)|
|II||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25/ 25|
|III||Numerical Aptitude||25/ 25|
|IV||General Awareness||25/ 25|
Note: There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Download SSC MTS Previous Papers PDF
Download SSC CGL Previous Papers PDF
Paper-II Pattern (Descriptive):
|Short Essay/Letter in English or in any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50||30 minutes (40 minutes for PH)|
Similar States/UTs would have different SSC MTS cutoffs for Paper 1 and qualified marks in Paper 2. Candidates would be chosen purely based on their performance on Paper 1 if they also qualify both.
SSC MTS 2021 Important Dates:
|Starting Date of SSC MTS Online Application||05 February 2021|
|Last Date of SSC MTS Online Application||21 March 2021|
|SSC MTS Exam Date for Paper 1|| 01 July to 20 July 2021
|SSC MTS Result Date for Paper 1||to be announced|
|SSC MTS Exam Date for Paper 2||21 November 2021
|SSC MTS Result Date for Paper 2||to be announced|
SSC MTS Selection Process for Candidates from the Reserved Category
Reservations for SC/ST/OBC/PH/ExS/EWS categories are eligible in SSC MTS Recruitment as per government orders. The Commission retains the opportunity to use the funds raised by this recruitment to occupy similar positions in other government ministries and organisations.
- Candidates must apply the required EWS/SC/ST/OBC/disability certificate, issued by a qualified authority in the designated format, before the stated date to be eligible for SSC MTS reservation benefits.
- If the candidate fails to provide documentation, his or her claim will be dismissed. They will be numbered in the list of unreserved seats.
- SSC MTS Brochure contains the format for such certificates.
- Candidates must not try to acquire the privileges of the SSC MTS Reservation system by submitting false or forged category certificates as part of their applications, or their candidature will be cancelled.
SSC MTS Selection Process – Resolution of Tie Cases
In Resolution of tie cases like when two or more candidates got the same number of marks in the SSC MTS Selection process, a tie occurs. The following are the tie-breaking criteria for the SSC MTS Selection Process in order of preference:
- The higher score in Paper 2.
- Date of Birth: Older Candidates are given priority.
- By using the alphabetical order of the names, with the first name as the point of reference.
SSC MTS 2021 Document Verification
For the Document Verification, candidates who are shortlisted will need to verify their qualifications based on the details provided in the online Application Form and their results in Paper I.Candidates will be selected for the Document Verification based on their results in Paper I and their scoring to satisfy the cutoff marks in Paper-II. Both applicants who have applied for Document Verification must present in a person with their original documents for Document Verification. The results of Paper 1 will be used to make the final decision.
Hope this information will be useful for you in the SSC MTS Exam Preparation. Stay tuned for more updates about exams.