SBI Clerk Salary 2019
SBI (State Bank Of India) is conducting the the Clerical Cadre exam for the 8653 vacancies. SBI pays its junior associates a decent salary to ensure a comfortable lifestyle. In this article, let us have a look at the SBI Clerk salary 2019.
Pay Band of SBI Clerk Employees
The SBI Clerk salary pay scale will be 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110- 2120/1- 30230-1310/1-31450.
Eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites.
SBI Clerk salary after 7th pay commission:
Similar to IBPS clerk, there will be no change in the SBI Clerk salary after 7th pay commission. This is due to the fact that SBI is not a government organisation but a public-sector undertaking. Therefore, the 7th pay commission will have no impact on the salary of SBI junior associates.
SBI Clerk In-Hand Salary 2019:
Starting salary of a sbi clerk after probation: the SBI clerk in-hand salary will be around Rs. 23,600 including DA and all other allowances.
- Entitled for DA as a percentage of the basic salary.
- Revised every three months
- You can expect your DA increase at around 4-7 percent of the basic pay based on the city of posting.
House Rent Allowance
- Entitled as a percentage of your basic salary and depends on the city of your posting.
- Gets 35-40 % of Basic pay as HRA
- Provides Medical Benefits to Employees & their Dependents
- Covers 100% treatment for ‘SBI Employees’ and their dependents.
- The bank offers you one leave for every 11 working day and it is known as the privilege leave.
- Eligible for encashment of the leaves once 240 such leaves are accumulated.
Leave Travel Allowance(LTC)
- Every 4 years
- Eligible for reimbursement of travel fare for going to vacations\
- Concessional Rate for SBI Pension Plans
- Housing Finance at concessional rates
- Travel Allowances
- The Bank pays 100% cost for any medical treatment of an employee along with the family members
- Maternity or child education leave of 2 years for women clerks.
- Petrol allowance, newspaper allowance, entertainment allowance, house maintenance allowance, etc
- Provides car loans, housing loans, etc. at concessional rates
Rs. 25,000 /-
SBI Clerk Career prospects:
SBI Bank Clerk to PO promotion: SBI junior associates can increase their salary by giving JAIIB and CAIIB exams. After serving a certain period with the bank, clerks will be eligible for appearing in promotional exams to become TOs. TO stands for trainee officers and the posting is same as that of Probationary Officers (PO).
This is one of the most important benefits of joining SBI as a junior associate. The competition to clear TO exam is just a fraction of what one has to face to clear PO exams. Therefore, this is one of the safest paths to become a PO without going through the grind. After becoming TO, the career progression is same as that of PO. Hence, SBI PO aspirants must also give this exam a shot to hedge their risks.
The work schedule of junior associates is not as hectic as POs. Therefore, aspirants get ample time to prepare for other exams in this job. Also, aspirants can put this time to good use by preparing for certification exams too.