How to Apply for IBPS PO 2020:
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is released recruitment notification of Probationary Officer (PO) total 1167 Probationary Officer (PO) posts in various govt banks. In this article, we are going to give the complete details of How to Apply for IBPS PO 2020.
Take a free mock test for IBPS PO
Download IBPS PO Previous Papers PDF
IBPS PO 2020 Notification Important Dates:
|IBPS PO Notification Release Date||04 August 2020|
|Submission of online applications||05 August 2020|
|Last date and time for receipt of applications||26 August 2020|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||August 2020|
|Release of Pre-Exam Training Admit Card||September 2020|
|Pre-Exam Training (PET) Date||21 September – 26 September 2020|
|IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card Date||October 2020|
|IBPS PO Preliminary Exam Date||3 October, 10 & 11 October 2020|
|Prelims Result Date||October – November 2020|
|Mains Admit Card Date||November 2020|
|Mains Exam Date||28 November 2020|
|Mains Result Date||December 2020|
|Interview Call Letter Date||January 2021|
|Interview Date||January 2021|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2021|
Documents required for Registration:
|Documents||Dimensions||File Size||File Type|
|Photograph||200 X 230 Pixels||20 – 50 KBs||JPG/ JPEG|
|Signature||140 X 60 Pixels||10 – 20 KBs||JPG/ JPEG|
|Left Thumb Impression||240 X 240 Pixels||20 – 50 KBs||JPG/ JPEG|
|Hand Written Declaration||800 X 400 Pixels||50 – 100 KBs||JPG/ JPEG|
How To Apply for IBPS PO 2020:
- Go to the IBPS official website ibps.in
- Click on CRP PO/MT Notification
- Check Notification PDF and complete details
- To Apply Online Click on “Click Here for New Registration” tab and enter your Email ID, Mobile Number, and other details.
- Fill the asked Personal, Educational, and communication Information such as Name, Nationality, Mobile Number; Qualifications, and Experiences.
- Upload a recent scanned colour passport size photograph, Signature, Left Thumb Impression & Hand Written Declaration.
- Fill the online application form for IBPS PO 2020
- Pay the application fee through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Acknowledgement page will be generated. Take a print out of the page for future use.
Application Fee Details:
General/ OBC/ EWS Category – Rs.600/-
SC/ ST/ PWD Category – Rs.100/-