How to prepare for IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2019
Before starting the preparation for IBPS RRB Officer scale-1, it is vital to have a clear awareness of all the topics to get ready for that particular exam. Hear we have provided you with a complete list of all the topics for IBPS RRB Officer-1 2019 Prelims Exam to pinpoint your preparation in that direction. Go through the Important topics and reference essential study materials to start your preparation journey.
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam Pattern-2019 :
|Section||No.Of Questions||No.Of Marks|
- Total Time Duration 45 mints
- 1/4 marks are deducted for each wrong answer attempted by a candidate.
Download IBPS RRB PO Previous Papers PDF
IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2019 Preparation Strategy For Reasoning Section:
- This section tests your reasoning capability, i.e. capability to think logically and realistically way. In this section, the questions usually are coming from following topics such as Blood relation, Direction sense coding-decoding, order and ranking, setting arrangement, puzzles. Etc….
- Practice more number of questions of all the reasoning topics and be thorough in each one of them. You can practice more number of the questions by using Banking topic tests available.
- Try to Solve 3 to 4 setting arrangement and puzzle type of questions daily, so to have a grip over them, so it will helps you to solve more problems in the Examination.
- Write a sectional test once in every 2 to 3 days to practice the complete section and recognize your weakness in it.
- After writing the test, analyse it and solve each type of question again to understand the right way to solve it.
- If you think that you need help in any of the topics in the reasoning section, Refer through that specific topic questions.
IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2019 Preparation Strategy For Quantitative Section:
- The first thing to do for this section will be getting your basics right and clear. For those with strong mathematical abilities, it would not be much a problem. It is about practising a different type of questions and then attempting a good number of online mock test tests.
- But for those whose Mathematical fundamentals are not clear, then you are suggested to go through the maths concepts and shortcuts here.
- Attempting daily online tests and quizzes would be a good idea, it would help you polish up your basics and also increase your speed.
- Write online sectional tests every day and try to understand your weaknesses and strengths in the aptitude section.
- Analysis of the test is most important; it well tells you exactly where you are good at and what type of questions need special attention.
- Preliminary Exam is all about your accuracy and speed. How accurate you are and how speedily you could solve question will finally decide your fate.
- Work thoroughly on your calculations and by that we mean you must be in the habit of solving a question within a less time. Learn all the formula and shortcuts of topics covered in the syllabus. Practice some maths calculation tricks from different youtube channel.
- Solve 3 to 4 DI Questions regularly because DI questions takes a lot of time and are asked in prelims and also in the mains Examination.
Formulas & Shortcuts for IBPS RRB PO (Download PDF)