BEL Recruitment 2018 – 23 Dy Engineer Posts – Application Form
Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading public sector enterprise has released a notification for Deputy Engineer Posts. Interested candidates, please check the following information given below
Total no of Vacancies: 23
Last date for Applying: 14-03-2018
Vacancy Details of BEL Recruitment 2018:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|1||Deputy Engineer (Computer Science)||18|
|2||Deputy Engineer (Electronics)||05|
Deputy Engineer (Computer Science): DE-COMPSC-1
Deputy Engineer (Electronics): DE-ELECT-2
Note: 1 year Minimum Relevant Post Qual. work experience required on 01.02.2018
Educational Qualifications for BEL Recruitment 2018:
Deputy Engineer (Computer Science): BE/ B.TECH / AMIE / B. Sc Engineering in Computer Science / Computer Science and Engineering / Computer Science Engineering Disciplines Only.
Deputy Engineer (Electronics): BE / B.TECH / AMIE / B. Sc Engineering in Electronics and Communication, Electronics, Telecommunication, Communication, Electronics and Telecommunication disciplines only.
Note: First class for General & OBC Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates from an AICTE approved College/Institute or a recognized University.
Relevant Post Qualification Experience: As on 01-02-2018
- Experience in Java/J2EE (JSP / Servlets / EJB/JMS/Portlets) and Java SE
- Experience in working with XML/JSON
- Experience in Artificial intelligence technologies, OWL Ontologies, NLP and Machine Learning
- Hands on experience of deploying Hadoop components – HDFS, Spark, HBase, Hive, Sqoop and using it for Bigdata analytics
- Hands on experience in configuring and deploying Network devices Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Load Balancers.
- Experience in deploying devices with protocols like OSPF, BGP, MPLS, VPN, IPSec etc
Skill Sets required for BEL Recruitment 2018:
- Knowledge of Hibernate, JDBC, relational databases, and SQL
- Knowledge of C++, LINUX
- Knowledge of Serial/ LAN/modem interface development, Communication Protocols such as CSMA, TDMA, Ttp, TCP/IP, UDP, NTP, etc.
- Domain Knowledge of DDS (Open Splice/Vortex, RTI DDS, etc)
- Knowledge of QT
- Knowledge of ETL and Analysis tools
- Knowledge of Web crawlers and Open source intelligence domain
- Knowledge of security fundamentals: Network security, SSL/TLS, application security
- Basic knowledge of Public Key Infrastructure is advantageous
- Understanding of network devices (Switches & Routers) and network storage devices (SAN).
Pay Scale: Rs 40,000 – 1,40,000/-
Age: Upper age limit of 26 years for General Category as on 01-02-2018.
Method of Selection:
Application Fees for BEL Recruitment 2018:
General/OBC: Rs 500/-
SC/ST/PWD: No Fees
Note: Request for change of category (GEN/SC/ST/OBC) once declared in the application will not be entertained.
Nationality: Only Indian nationals need to Apply
Candidates who meet the above requirement may apply in the format available on the BEL website www.bel-india.com. Applications should be accompanied by the following documents:
i) SSLC/SSC/10th Certificate as proof of date of birth and any other valid document.
ii) Semester wise marks cards of BE / B Tech / AMIE (Candidates who have completed bachelor’s degree after Diploma have to enclose all the semester copies of diploma certificates also)
iii) BE / B. Tech /AMIE Degree Certificate.
iv) Experience Certificate/s from previous employer/s and Appointment letter in case of present employer.
v) A separate write up mentioning the details of the post qualification experience.
vi) Caste / Disability certificate in case of SC / ST / PWD (if applicable, strictly in the prescribed formats, which are available on the BEL website. OBC certificate should be dated on or after 01.02.2017).
vii) Online Payment Receipt.
viii) No Objection Certificate (if applicable).
Applications complete in all respects may be sent to the address given below
Military Communication SBU,
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Bengaluru – 560 013
For more details please go through the official notification given below
BEL Recruitment 2018 Official Notification
Application Form for BEL Recruitment 2018