Tezpur Medical College & Hospital Recruitment 2018 – 132 Posts – Technical Assistant, Peon & others
Tezpur medical college & Hospital has released a notification for Technical Assistant/Attendant, Grade – IV, Peon, Class – IV workers, Stretcher Bearer, ward boy/ward girl, duftry and sweeper posts. Interested candidates, please check the following details given below
Total no of vacancies: 132
Application mode: online
Vacancy Details of Tezpur Medical College & Hospital Recruitment 2018:
|S. No||Name of the post||No of Vacancies|
|2||Grade – IV (OT Boy)||04|
|4||Class IV workers||03|
|6||Grade – IV||01|
|7||Ward boy/ward girl||05|
Scale of Pay: Rs 12000 – 37,500/- + GP – 3900/-
Minimum Educational Qualification: Candidate should be passed class – VIII
Age Limit: As on 01-01-2018
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 43 years
Note: The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC, STP, STH candidates only
Application Fees for Tezpur Medical College & Hospital Recruitment 2018:
General Category: Rs 250/-
OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P) & ST(H) :Rs 150/- will have to be paid through treasury challan to the Head of Account “0210 – M & PH – 03 – MET & R – 105 – Allopathy” AND the scanned copy of the challan to be uploaded while submitting the online application form.
Note: No Fee is required for BPL candidates
The following documents in original have to produce at the time of document verification and photocopies of all certificates are to be submitted
- 2 copies of recent passport size color photograph duly self-attested.
- HSLC Admit card or birth certificate for age proof.
- All marks sheets and pass certificates.
- Caste certificate (where applicable).
- Proof of permanent resident of Assam.
- Employment exchange registration certificate. Certificate of training experience Extracurricular etc.
- Admit card issued earlier in respect of the post applied for, if applicable.