NLC India Ltd Recruitment 2018 – Industrial Trainee (Finance) – 50 Posts
NLC (Neyveli Lignite Corporation) India Ltd, a premier ‘NAVRATNA’ Public Sector Enterprise has released a notification for the posts of Industrial Trainee (Finance). Interested candidates, please check the following details given below
Name of the Post: Industrial Trainee (Finance)
Total no of Vacancies: 50
Application Mode: Online
Time Period: 12 Months
Important Dates for NLC India Ltd Recruitment 2018:
|Online Registration Starts||07-03-2018|
|Online Registration Ends||27-03-2018|
Age Limit: Should not have completed 28 years As on 01-03-2018.
Salary: Rs. 10,000/- per month (Consolidated)
Educational Qualification for NLC India Ltd Recruitment 2018 :
Pass in Intermediate Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) (or) Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI).
Method of Selection: Selection will be based on the marks scored in Intermediate examination of CA/CMA.
General Conditions for NLC India Ltd Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates should have registered their names in Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Candidates should not have undergone any similar training elsewhere.
- Reservation and other concessions for SC / ST / OBC / Physically Disabled/ Ex-Serviceman candidates are as per GOI guidelines.
- Completion of training does not entitle the candidates any right for temporary or permanent job in NLC.
- Candidates are informed that applying for engagement as IT (Finance) shall not give them any right to be engaged as trainee in the corporation.
- Besides payment of stipend, the trainees will be provided residential accommodation (unfurnished) on sharing basis at nominal rent, subject to availability.
- Preference will be given to the Project Affected Persons if qualified.
How to Apply for NLC India Ltd Recruitment 2018:
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may apply ONLINE and upload scanned copy of following certificates in NLCIL Online application portal in career page of NLCIL website given below
- SSLC mark sheet in proof of Date of Birth
- Intermediate Examination Certificate of CA /CMA.
- Mark sheets of intermediate examination of CA/CMA.
- Community Certificate (in case belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NCL categories).
- Disability Certificate (in case of Person with Disability).
- Discharge Certificate (in case of Ex-serviceman).
For more details please go through official notification given below