Hai Friends, The Cracku is Informing a new Job the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET) Posts. The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission is the state organization authorized to conduct civil service examinations for appointments to various Group C and Group D posts. The UPSSSC conducts various examinations within the state of Uttar Pradesh. The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission was constituted under the provisions of the U.P. Subordinate Services Selection Commission Act 2014 (often shortened to UPSSSC Act 2014).
UPSSSC Recruitment 2022 Important Dates:
Starting Date: 28 June 2022
Last Date: 27 July 2022
UPSSSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details:
Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET)
Eligibility Criteria for UPSSSC Recruitment 2022:
Eligibility Criteria for UPSSSC Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
- Minimum – 18 Years
- maximum – 40 Years
Educational Qualification For UPSSSC Recruitment 2022:
The educational qualification for UPSSSC Recruitment 2022 is mentioned below.
Candidates should have passed 10th or equivalent qualification from a recognized University
Selection Process UPSSSC Recruitment 2022:
The selection process for the UPSSSC Recruitment 2022 post was made on the basis of the
- Physical Examination (if their requisition is required, in respect of them, a separate examination, skill test, a physical examination will be conducted).
- Main Exam of the concerned post.
- Preliminary Examination.
Application Fee for UPSSSC Recruitment 2022:
- Unreserved (General) candidates can pay the fee of Rs. 185.00/-
- Other Backward Classes candidates can pay the fee of Rs. 185.00/-
- SC and ST candidates can pay the fee of Rs. 95/-
- Handicapped candidates can pay the fee of Rs. 25/-
How to Apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2022:
candidates are required to Apply Online for the UPSSSC vacancy please go through the given below links.