UPSC Civil Service Exam Notification 2021 – 712 Vacancies
Union Public Service Commission has released a Notification of 712 Civil Services Preliminary Examination Post. The Union Public Service Commission, commonly abbreviated as UPSC, is India`s premier central recruiting agency for public servants. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B posts under civil services cadre and defense services cadre of the central government. while the department of personnel and training is the central personnel agency in India.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Important Dates:
Last Date: 24 March 2021
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancies Details:
Vacancies details are mentioned below:
Civil Service – 712 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2021
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2021 are mentioned below:
- Minimum – 21 Years
- Maximum – 32 Years
Educational Qualification for UPSC Recruitment 2021:
The educational qualification for UPSC Recruitment 2021 Civil Service is mentioned below:
Candidates should have passed in Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
Selection Process for UPSC Recruitment 2021:
The Selection Process for the Civil Service post made on the basis of the
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personality Test
Preliminary Exam: The Preliminary Exam of the civil service exam for recruitment to the services and posts mentioned below will be held by the union public service commission on 27th June 2021 in accordance with the rules published by the department of personnel and training in the Gazette of India extraordinary dated 4th March 2021.
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Foreign Service
- Indian Police Service
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service Group A
- Indian Civil Accounts Service Group A
- Indian Corporate Law Service Group A
- Indian Defence Accounts Service Group A
- Indian Defence Estates Service Group A
- Indian Information Service Junior Grade Group A
- Indian Postal Service Group A
- Indian P & T Accounts and Finance Service Group A
- Indian Railway Protection Force Service Group A
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs & Indirect Taxes) Group A
- Indian Revenue Service (Income Tax) Group A
- Indian Trade Service Group A (Grade III)
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service Group B (Section officer grade)
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli Civil Service (DANICS) Group B
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, and Dadra and Nagar Haveli Civil Service (DANIPS) Group B
- Pondicherry Civil Service (PONDICS) Group B
The Preliminary Exam has two papers with 200 marks for each.
- Both the question papers will be of the objective type (multiple choice questions) and each will be of two hours time.
- The general studies paper-II of the civil service preliminary examination will be a qualifying paper with the minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%
- The question papers will be set both in Hindi and English
- Details of the syllabus are indicated in part A section III.
Application Fee for UPSC Recruitment 2021:
All candidates can pay the fee of Rs.100/- for the Preliminary Exam and Rs.100/- for Mains Exam & Female, SC, ST, Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021:
Candidates are required to apply online for the UPSC vacancy by visiting the Official Website: