TSSPDCL AE Hall Ticket 2018 :
Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited launching the hall tickets for Assistant Engineer Written examination very soon.
Job seekers can download their hall tickets from Official Portal who are ready to write an exam.
Officials issued notification of TSSPDCL have identified 153 Assistant Engineer posts as vacant with detailed information.
Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for the release of hall tickets can get complete information related to tsspdcl ae exam date, hall ticket download date, etc. from this article.
By conducting a written examination Selection committee of TSSPDCL has planned to filter the merit candidates.
Recruitment of Assistant Engineer ( Electrical & Civil) written exam will be held on 25th March 2018 at different exam centers located in GHMC area as per the latest information.
TSSPDCL AE Hall Ticket 2018 details
|Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited
|Number of Posts
|TSSPDCL AE Exam 2018
|Date of Exam
|25th March 2018
|Admit Card, Hall Ticket
TSSPDCL AE Hall Ticket 2018 Download
Selection of desired candidates for the appointment will be made purely on the basis of marks obtained in written examination only.
- The final merit list will be divided into two parts. The first part of the list consists of 30% of the posts of Open (merit list of local and non-local).
- The second part of the lists consists of remaining 70% of the posts of Local applicants only. Only those applicants who clear this qualifying examination by scoring high marks can make their name in this merit list.
Candidates who belong to OC, BC, SC/ST, PH category should score minimum qualifying marks in TSSPDCL AE Written Examination to qualify. Respective percentage of qualifying marks is as follows:
- OC: 40%
- BC: 35%
- SC/ ST: 30%
- PH: 30%
TSSPDCL AE Exam 2018 Scheme of Examination
- TSSPDCL AE Exam 2018 question paper – 100 multiple choice questions.
- Each question carries 1 mark and that makes the paper for 100 marks.
- There will be two sections A & B. While section A consists of 80 questions on to topics related to technical subjects.
- Whereas section B consists of 20 questions on topics like General Awareness & Numerical Ability.
Applicants are hereby informed that they should finish the test within 2 hours i.e., 120 minutes. To appear for this examination, applicants must bring the hard copy of their hall ticket. TSSPDCL AE Hall Tickets will be placed on the official website at least 7 days before the exam date (25th March 2018).
TSSPDCL AE Recruitment 2018 : Notification | Apply Online