NHPC Recruitment 2021 Trainee Engineer (Civil) & Other 67 Vacancies

0
130
NHPC Recruitment 2021 Trainee Engineer (Civil) & Other 67 Vacancies

 

NHPC Limited Recruitment 2021 has released a Notification for 67 Trainee Engineer (Civil) & Other Posts. NHPC Limited is an Indian government hydropower board under the ownership of the Ministry of Power, Government of India that was incorporated in the year 1975 with an authorised capital of ₹2,000 million and with an objective to plan, promote and organise an integrated and efficient development of hydroelectric power in all aspects. Later on, NHPC expanded its objects to include other sources of energy like Solar, Geothermal, Tidal, Wind etc.

At present, NHPC is a Mini Ratna Category-I Enterprise of the Govt. of India with an authorised share capital of ₹150,000 Million. With an investment base of over ₹387,180 Million Approx., NHPC is among the top ten companies in the country in terms of investment. Baira Suil Power station in Salooni Tehsil of Chamba district was the first project undertaken by NHPC.

NHPC is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange on 1 September 2009. The government of India and State Governments have 74.51% share as a promoter of the Company while the remaining 25.49% is public shareholding. The total number of shareholders are 191,337 and share capital is ₹12,300,742,773.

 Cracku 1 Year Pass At Just rs. 499 

NHPC Recruitment 2021 Important Dates:

Starting Date: 22 December 2021

Last Date: 17 January 2022

NHPC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details:

Here is the NHPC Recruitment 2021 vacancy details are mentioned below.

Post Name Vacancies
Trainee Engineer (Civil) 29
Trainee Engineer (Mechanical) 20
Trainee Officer (Finance) 12
Trainee Engineer (Electrical) 04
Trainee Officer (Company Secretary) 02
Total 67

NPCIL Recruitment 2021

SBI PO 2021 Notification Out

Eligibility Criteria for NHPC Recruitment 2021:

Eligibility Criteria for NHPC Recruitment 2021 are mentioned below.

The selected candidates of the Maximum age limit are 30 Years.

Educational Qualification For NHPC Recruitment 2021:

The educational qualification for NHPC Recruitment 2021 is mentioned below.

Candidates should have passed in Bachelor Degree, B.Sc, ICWA, CMA or equivalent qualification from a recognised University.

IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification Out

Selection Process NHPC Recruitment 2021:

The selection process for the NHPC Recruitment 2021 post was made on the basis of merit based on the GATE – 2021 score.

Salary: The salary for NHPC Recruitment 2021 are mentioned below.

The Selected Candidates will get the Salary 50,000 – 3% -1,60,000 (IDA).

SSC CGL Recruitment 2021

JOIN EXAM PREPARATION TELEGRAM GROUP

Application Fee for NHPC Recruitment 2021:

  • General, EWS & OBC candidates can pay the fee of Rs.295/-
  • SC, ST, PwBD, EX-Serviceman candidates no need to pay the fee

How to Apply for NHPC Recruitment 2021:

candidates are required to Apply Online for the NHPC vacancy please go through the given below links.

Download Official Notification PDF

Official Website

Apply Online

Join Banking Exam Preparation Telegram Group

Highly Rated Banking App

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here