JKPSC CCE 2021 Police Service 187 Vacancies
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has released a Notification of 187 Police Services Post. The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission are widely known as JKPSC, is a constitutional body formed by the government of India under articles 128 and 133 which conducts the civil service exam for appointment to various civil service in the Indian administered union territory of Jammu and Kashmir. The JKPSC autonomous body selects the officers for various key positions in state civil services according to the merits of the candidates and the rules of reservation.
JKPSC Recruitment 2021 Important Dates:
- Starting Date: 11 March 2021
- Last Date: 12 April 2021
- Prelims Exam Date: 11 July 2021
- Mains Exam Date: 04 October 2021
JKPSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancies Details:
Post wise vacancies details are mentioned below:
- Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service – 56 Vacancies
- J&K Police Service – 71 Vacancies
- J&K Accounts Service – 60 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for JKPSC Recruitment 2021
Eligibility Criteria for JKPSC Recruitment 2021 are mentioned below:
- Minimum – 21 Years
- Maximum – 35 Years
Educational Qualification for JKPSC Recruitment 2021:
The educational qualification for JKPSC Recruitment 2021 Police Service is mentioned below:
Candidates should have passed in Bachelor Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
Selection Process for JKPSC Recruitment 2021:
The Selection Process for the JKPSC post made on the basis of the Written Examination (Mains & Prelims), Personality Test.
Scheme of Examination of JKPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Combined Competitive Preliminary Examination Objective Type for the selection of candidates for Main Examination.
- Combined Competitive Mains Examination Written and Interview for the selection of candidates for the various service and posts.
- Personality Test Interview.
- The Preliminary Examination will consist of two papers General Studies-1 and General Studies-II of Objective type (MCQ) and carry a maximum of 200 marks each. The Obtained in the Preliminary Examination shall count only for shortlisting of the candidates for the main examination.
- The Main Examination shall consist of a written examination and a personality test interview. In Examination will consist of 8 papers of conventional essay type in the paper set out in the part-B of Appendix-I as per the detailed syllabus in Appendix-l1 (Part-B) of SRO 103, out of which one paper will be of qualifying nature.
- Candidates who obtained such minimum qualifying marks in the written part of the main examinations as may be fixed by the commission at their discretion, in any or all the papers (Paper I to Paper VII) shall be summoned by them for an interview for all personality test, vide Part C of Appendix-l of SRO 103.
Salary: The salary for JKPSC of Police Service posts mentioned below.
The salary for the selected candidates of Rs. 9300 – 34800 with the Grade Pay Rs. 4800 per month as PayScale.
Application Fee for JKPSC Recruitment 2021:
General Candidates can pay the fee of Rs.1005/-
Reserved Categories Candidates can pay the fee of Rs.505/-
How to Apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2021:
Candidates are required to apply online for the JKPSC vacancy by visiting the Official Website: