DRDO recruitment 2018 for Diploma holders – Technician Apprentice Walk-in Interviews:
Defence Research and Development Organisation invites applications for the posts of Technician (Diploma) Apprentice.Interested candidates, please check the following details given below.
Total No of Vacancies: 30
Walk-in Interview Date: 28-03-2018
Interview Venue: Integrated test range, Chandipur, – 756025, Balasore (Odisha)
|Apprenticeship Training Category||Essential Qualification||No of Vacancies||Stipend|
|Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering/ IT||
|Diploma in Electronics Engineering||
|Diploma in Electrical Engineering||
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||
|Diploma in Civil Engineering||
Apprentice Period: 12 months
Terms & Conditions for Selection of DRDO Diploma Apprentice:
- Candidates must have registered their names at www.mhrdnats.gov.in, Non-Registered Candidates are likely to be rejected.
2. The fresh pass out Candidates (only up to 3 years after passing their degree & those who are appearing for their final semester exam) can apply.
3. Diploma degree holders who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after attaining the essential qualifications shall not be eligible for being engaged as an apprentice.
4. The period of training will be 12 months commencing from the execution of the contract of apprenticeship.
5. Suppression of facts will lead to disqualification at any stage of the selection process.
DRDO Recruitment 2018 Technician (Diploma) Apprentice Official Notification:
For more details please go through the official notification given below.