DMHO Recruitment 2020 Medical Officer 66 Vacancies
District Medical & Health Office has released a notification of 66 vacancies for Medical Officer Posts. Here are the complete details of the DMHO Vacancy 2020.
DMHO Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
Starting Date: 10 December 2020
Last Date: 23 December 2020
DMHO Recruitment 2020 Vacancy details:
Medical Officer – 66 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for DMHO Recruitment 2020:
Maximum – 42 Years
Candidates should have passed MBBS or equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
Selection Process for DMHO Recruitment 2020:
The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Marks obtained in the MBBS along with the Completion of the Internship.
- Total Marks – 100
- The aggregate of marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying examination will be allotted 75% marks.
- Foreign Degree for Aggregate marks of 75%
- Candidates who have passed MBBS Degree in Foreign Universities the Aggregate marks with 75% Weightage as per the following equivalence formula.
a. Grade/ Excellent – 60%x75=45
b. Grade/ Good – 55%x75=41.25
c. Grade/ Satisfactory – 50%x75=37.5
The Percentage of Marks shall be converted as grade as follows.
|Percentage of marks||Converted Grade||Mark to be Awarded for Notification|
|80% to 100%||A||60%x75=45|
|65% to 80%||B||55%x75=47025|
Particular of Weightage
1.@ 2.5 Marks per six months of service in Tribal Area
2.@ 2.0 Marks Per Six months of Service in Rural Area
3. @ 1.0 Marks Per Six months of Service in Urban Area
4. Up to 10 Marks @ 1.0 mark per each completed year after acquiring requisite qualification.
5. There is no Interview.
Candidates will get a salary will be around Rs.53,495/- Per Month.
OC candidates, Fee shall be paid for an amount of Rs.500/-.
How to Apply for DMHO Recruitment 2020:
Please Apply Online for the DMHO vacancy by visiting the Official Website.