APSC – VO & BVO Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 169 Vacancies
Assam Public Service Commission invites Applications for the positions of fishery development officer, Medical Inspector, Multiple Vacancies.interested and eligible candidates please check the following details.
Total No of Vacancies: 169
Job Location: Guhawati
Important Dates for APSC – VO & BVO Recruitment 2018
|Advertisement date||17th Feb 2018|
|Last Date for Application||19th March 2018|
- For General Candidate: Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty) only.
- For SC/ ST: Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only.
Minimum: 21 years
Maximum: 43 years
Vacancy details of APSC – VO & BVO Recruitment 2018
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Fishery Development Officer||47|
|Veterinary Officer/Block Veterinary Officer/||113|
Eligibility Criteria for APSC – VO & BVO Recruitment 2018
1.Fishery Development Officer:
- Name of Post: Fishery Development Officer under Fishery Department. – 47 (Forty-seven)
- Qualification: The Minimum Educational qualification- B.F.Sc Degree from any College/University recognized by the I.C.A.R or D.F.Sc or Master of Science (Fisheries) from C.I.F.E. Mumbai or any other Institute of the I.C.A.R.
- The scale of Pay: Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 12,700/- plus other allowances as admissible under Rules
2.Veterinary Officer/ Block Veterinary Officer:
1.Name of The Post: Veterinary Officer/Block Veterinary Officer under Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Department, Assam. – 113
- Qualification: Bachelor degree in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science from any recognized University.
- The scale of Pay: PB-4 Rs. 30,000-1,10,000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 12700/-
- Name of The Post: Medical Inspector of Factories under Labour and Welfare Department.
- The scale of pay: Pay Band-4, Rs. 30,000-1,10,000/- (Grade Pay of Rs. 12,700/-)
3.Qualification: Degree or Diploma equivalent to a Degree of a recognized University in any branch of Medicine.
- Experience: The candidates should have at least 2 (two) years in a Public Hospital or Factories, Medical Department or alternatively a Diploma in Industrial medicine.
How to Fill The Form:
- Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of the recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly with good quality glue/adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the application. The photograph must be signed prominently. The Commission shall not be responsible for detachment/ loss of the photograph.
- Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates/mark sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate/mark sheet etc. declared by himself/herself as certified to be the true copy of the original along with the application.
- In case of detection of any false declaration/statement made by any applicant, his/her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per Rules/Law. Self-attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate (where necessary) should be furnished invariably and should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. The Commission will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging.
- Incomplete application in terms of the Advertisement will be summarily rejected. No documents will be entertained after the last date of submission of application.
Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22.
The commission may short-list the number of candidates either on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying academic examination required for the post in terms of advertisement.By holding Screening test (Multiple choice objective type is written examination) which will be notified in due course.
How to Apply for APSC – VO & BVO Recruitment 2018
The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Under Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22.The application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in The last date of receiving duly filled up the application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 19/03/2018 during office hours.
For more details please check the official notification
APSC – VO & BVO Recruitment 2018 Official Notification
APSC – VO & BVO Recruitment 2018 Official website