AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification 1.26 Lakh+ Vacancies Apply Online @ gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
Hai Friends here AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification 2019 released a notification of 1.26 Lakh+ vacancies for Various Posts through official website www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. Today we are going to give the complete details of Govt of AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification.
Important dates for AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification:
|Starting of Online Application||27-07-2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10-08-2019|
AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment details:
|Village Revenue Officer(VRO)(Grade-II)||2880|
|Animal Husbandary Assistant||9886|
|Village Fisheries Assistant||794|
|Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II)||6714|
|Village Horticulture Assistant||4000|
|Village Sericulture Assistant||400|
|Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant||14944|
|Engineering Assistant (Grade-II)||11158|
|Panchayat Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant||11158|
|Village Surveyor (Grade-III)||11158|
|Welfare and Education Assistant||11158|
|Ward Administrative Secretary||3307|
|Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II)||3601|
|Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II)||3648|
|Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary||3786|
|Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II)||3770|
|Ward welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II)||3786|
Eligibility Criteria for AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification 2019:
Minimum – 18 Years
Maximum – 42 Years
AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification Video:
Educational Qualification For AP Ward Sachivalayam Notification:
- Panchayat Secretary: Must have passed the Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- Village Revenue Officer(VRO)(Grade-II): Must have passed Secondary School Certificate Examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh or its equivalent examination as prescribed from time to time in subrule 2 of rule-12 of the Andhra Pradesh State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996.
- ANMs (Grade-III): Must have passed SSC or equivalent Examination/intermediate pass with any group.
- Animal Husbandry Assistant: Two years Animal Husbandry Polytechnic Course conducted by Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati.
- Village Fisheries Assistant: Fisheries Polytechnic Diploma or Intermediate or B.F.Sc/ B.Sc (Relevant Disciplines)
- Grama Horticulture Assistant: B.Sc/ Diploma (Horticulture)
- Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II): Diploma or B.Sc or B.Tech (Agriculture)
- Village Sericulture Assistant: Inter (Vocational)/ B.Sc/ M.Sc (Sericulture)
- Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant: Graduation
- Engineering Assistant (Grade-II): B.E/B.Tech or Diploma
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant: B.Com or B.Sc or B.E/B.Tech or Diploma (Electrical/ Electronics/ Computers/ IT, Instrumentation), BCA or MCA
- Village Surveyor (Grade-III): Draftsman (Civil)/ Intermediate (Vocational) or Diploma (Civil Engg)/ BE/ B.Tech (Civil), Surveyor Certificate
- Welfare and Education Assistant: Degree
- Ward Administrative Secretary: Any Graduate
- Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II): Polytechnic Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering or above
- Grama Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II): Any Graduate in Sciences or Environmental Engineering and above
- Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary: Any Graduate in Computer Science.
- Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (GradeII): Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering/L.A.A or B.Arch/B.Plng or above
- Grama Welfare & Development Secretary (Grade-II): A Graduate in Arts and humanities and above
Selection Process for AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification:
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Written Exam, interview.
|Application Fee||Rs. 200|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 200|
|SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men||Rs. 200 (Only Application Fee)|
For More details Official Notification
How To Apply Online for AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification 2019:
- Please apply online for the Andhra Pradesh Ward Sachivalayam Vacancy by visiting the official website gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- One Time Profile Registration Direct Link
- Submit Online Application Direct Link
- Application Fee Payment Direct Link
gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in Recruitment 2019 -Notification PDF:
Download the official notifications for the Various posts through the link below.