Andhra Bank Recruitment 2019 Sub Staff 15 Vacancies
Hai Friends here Andhra Bank Recruitment 2019 released a notification of 15 vacancies for Bank Sub Staff Posts Through the Official Website www.andhrabank.in. Today we are going to give the complete details of Andhra Bank Recruitment 2019.
Important dates for Andhra Bank Recruitment 2019:
|Last Date to Receive Application
Andhra Bank Notification 2019 details:
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Bank Vacancy 2019:
Candidates should be in the age group of 18 to 25 years as on the date of notification. However, the upper age limit shall be relaxed to the extent mentioned in the following case.
- SC/ST Category: By 5 years
- OBC Category: By 3 years
- Persons with Disability: By 10 years.
- Minimum: Pass in 10th Standard or its equivalent irrespective of the Board from which he/she is qualified.
- Should have passed local language as one of the subjects in 10th Class.
- Should possess basic reading/writing knowledge of English and local language of the concerned State.
Selection Process for Andhra Bank Recruitment:
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Interview.
No application fee
Scale of pay of Rs.9560-325/4-10860-410/5-12910-490/4-14870-570/3- 16580-655/3-18545 plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances/perquisites permissible under the Bipartite Settlement or any award or law for the time being in force or made from time to time
For More details Official Notification
Apply Offline for Andhra Bank Recruitment 2019:
Please apply offline for the Andhra Bank Vacancy by visiting the official website www.andhrabank.in:
www.andhrabank.in Recruitment 2019 -Notification PDF:
Download the official notification for the Sub Staff posts through the link below.