Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 1058 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
Telangana Postal Circle has released a notification for Gramin Dak Sevak posts. Interested candidates, please check the following information given below
Total no of Vacancies: 1058
Community wise Vacancy Details of Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2018:
|Community||No of vacancies|
Divison wise Vacancy Details of Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2018:
|Division||No of vacancies|
|RMS Z Division||16|
|Hyderabad sorting Division||67|
Eligibility for Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2018:
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 40 years
The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. No weightage will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification. The Candidate passed Xth class examination in the first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc. will also be acceptable for this purpose. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification provided the candidate submits a certificate of Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification in which he/she has studied computer as a subject.
Furnishing of Security: The candidate applying for the post shall note that he/she shall furnish security amount of Rs. 25,000/- in the event of his/her engagement for the post of BPM and Rs. 10,000/- for other categories. The security shall be in the form of Fidelity Guarantee bond or National Savings Certificate pledged to the Department of Posts in the name of the President of India.
Application fees for Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2018:
General/OBC: Rs 100/-
SC/ST/PH/Female: No Fees
|Online Application Start date||09-03-2018|
|Online Application End date||09-04-2018|
Selection criteria for Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2018:
- Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male.
- In case of candidate willfully uploads wrong documents/information and unnecessary documents, his candidature will not be considered. Similarly, in case the candidate enter marks erroneously either high or low with reference to marks list uploaded then the candidature will also not be considered.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case of candidate applies to grades is liable for disqualification of the application.
- The candidate will get an SMS on his provisional selection on the prescribed date after selection. Mere getting SMS or any other communication on selection will not entitle the candidate to claim for regular selection/appointment. The final selection/appointment will be based on satisfactory completion of verification and genuineness of all educational & other documents produced by the candidates by the concerned appointing authorities.
- Candidate can view his/her result status in the website by providing the reference number till the results are announced. once results are declared and post is filled, it can be viewed in the results status which provides all details of the candidates applied for that post.
For more details please go through the official notification given below