OIL India Recruitment 2021 Junior Assistant 120 VacanciesOIL India Limited has released a Notification for 120 Junior Assistant Posts. Oil India Limited is the second-largest government-owned hydrocarbon exploration and production corporation. It is under the ownership of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India with its operational headquarters in Duliajan, Assam, India. The corporation is a Navratna with its corporate offices in Noida in the New Delhi-NCR region.
OIL India Recruitment 2021 Important Dates:Starting Date: 01 July 2021
Last Date: 15 August 2021
OIL India Recruitment 2021 Vacancies Details:
Post wise vacancies details are mentioned below:
Junior Assistant – 120 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for OIL India Recruitment 2021
Eligibility Criteria for OIL India Recruitment 2021 are mentioned below:
- General candidates of the Minimum age of 18 Years and Maximum 30 Years
- SC, ST candidates of the Minimum age of 18 Years and Maximum 35 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates of the Minimum age of 18 Years and Maximum 33 Years
Educational Qualification for OIL India Recruitment 2021:
The educational qualification for OIL India Recruitment 2021 are mentioned below:
Candidates should have passed 10+2, Diploma or equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
Selection Process for OIL India Recruitment 2021:
The Selection Process for the OIL India post made on the basis of the Computer Based Test.
The question paper for Computer Based Test will consist of 3 sections.
- English Language & General Knowledge/Awareness with some questions on Oil India Limited (20%).
- Reasoning, Arithmetic/Numerical & Mental Ability (20%).
- Relevant Technical Knowledge in the course curriculum depending on the post (60%).
- There will be no negative marking in the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) will be bilingual i.e. English & Assamese.
- The total duration of the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be 02 (two) hours.
Salary: The salary for OIL India Recruitment 2021 Junior Assistant post mentioned below.
The Selected Candidates will get the Salary in GRADE-III (PAY SCALE Rs. 26,600.00 – 90,000.00)
Application Fee for OIL India Recruitment 2021:
General/ OBC candidates can pay the fee of Rs.200/-
SC, ST, EWS, PWBD, Ex-Servicemen candidates no need to pay the fee
How to Apply for OIL India Recruitment 2021:
Candidates are required to apply online for the OIL India vacancy by visiting the Official Website: