Indian Navy Recruitment released official notification for the recruitment of DEO – (Data Entry Operator) for Grade ‘A’ & Grade ‘B’.
Western Naval Command recruitment:
The selected candidates will be working of [Naval Dockyard Mumbai] under the Western Naval Command. Also can be posted anywhere in India.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 for 10+2 – Data Entry Operator (DEO) jobs:
This vacancies released by the HQWNC recruitment is for 10+2 / Intermediate / Degree (Graduates) who are interested in Data Entry jobs in the most prestigious defence civilian recruitment. You can join Indian Navy after 10+2 if you are eligible and satisfy the required conditions.
Important Dates for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – Civilian Personnel – DEO:
|Starting Date of the Application||25-12-2017|
|Last date to Apply||13-01-2018|
|Written Exam||Not yet Disclosed|
The last date for registration for data entry operator of Indian navy 2018 recruitment is 13th January 2018.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy DEO 10+2 Jobs:
Candidates who are interested in these jobs can apply by following the criteria.
|Age||As on 13-01-2018|
|Name of the post||salary|
|Data Entry Operator Grade ‘A’||25500 – 81100|
|Data Entry Operator Grade ‘B’||29200 – 92300|
Qualification for Indian Navy Civilian recruitment 2018:
Data Entry Operator Grade ‘A’:
- 10 + 2 or Intermediate
- ‘O’ Level Certification from recognized Institution and Proficiency in computer programming or Data Base Management (DOEACC) – Department of Electronics Accredited Computer Courses
Data Entry Operator Grade ‘B’:
- Degree From a recognized University
- ‘A’ Level Certification from recognized Institution and Proficiency in computer programming or Data Base Management (DOEACC) – Department of Electronics Accredited Computer Courses
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Vacancies for Grade ‘A’ & Grade ‘B’ DEO jobs:
|Category||Grade ‘A’||Grade ‘B’|
The total vacancies are 17 in data entry operator 2018 civilian personnel Indian navy recruitment
How to Apply Online for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 for Data Entry operator DEO posts – www.indiannavy.nic.in:
- Applicant should have an valid email – id
- Login to the website
- Select the post you are preferring
- Go through the instructions carefully
- Register if you are a new user
- Login if you are a registered user
- Fill the details clearly and submit the Application
- Take a printout the Application form for further and future use
Download Data Entry Job for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018:
Please download the Application and go through the official Data Entry Job for Indian Navy Recruitment notification, to know more about this recruitment.