Haryana Anganwadi Recruitment 2019 Women Welfare Officer & District Coordinator 60 Vacancies
Women and Child Development(WCD) Department
Hai Friends here Haryana Anganwadi Recruitment 2019 released a notification of 60 vacancies for Women Welfare Officer & District Coordinator Posts. Today we are going to give the complete details of Haryana Anganwadi Recruitment 2019.
Important dates for Haryana Anganwadi Recruitment 2019:
|Starting of Online Application||30-05-2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15-06-2019|
|Exam date||Coming Soon|
Haryana Anganwadi Recruitment 2019 details:
|Women Welfare Officer||20|
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Anganwadi Recruitment 2019:
Maximum – 35 Years
- Masters in the field of Humanities & Social Science/Masters in Social Work with understanding of schemes/programs implemented with focus on women.
- Capable of communicating in the local language/dialect and effectively liaison with district officials.
- Previous experience of working with civil society organizations.
- Proficiency with computers for report writing and MIS.
- Graduate in Humanities & Social Science/Social Work or any other related field.
- Well versed with the issues related to women in the district
- Able to work with computers
Women Welfare Officer – Rs. 35000
District Coordinator – Rs. 20000
Selection process for Haryana Anganwadi Recruitment:
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Written Exam, Interview.
No application fee For More details Official Notification
Apply Online for Haryana Anganwadi Recruitment 2019:
Please apply Online for the Haryana Anganwadi Recruitment by visiting the official website:
Online Recruitment 2019 -Notification PDF:
Download the official notification for the Women Welfare Officer & District Coordinator posts through the link below.